Zhengzhou University was founded in 1956. Zhengzhou University ranks among the top medical universities of China. Zhengzhou University lays great emphasis on scientific research over anything else. Zhengzhou University has important national and municipal disciplines, laboratories and exchange stations for post-doctoral research. The highly qualified staff always welcomes students to ask any queries that may come to the student’s mind.
MBBS at Zhengzhou University
The MBBS course at Zhengzhou University is approved by Medical council of India. The language of instruction followed at Zhengzhou University is English. Every academic year is divided into two semesters.
Zhengzhou University has:
• Medical Colleges: 5
• Large scale affiliated hospitals: 9
• Research institutes: 11
• Professional laboratories: 32
Ranking of Zhengzhou University
Zhengzhou University has been ranked as:
Globally – 770
Nationally – 47
Location of Zhengzhou University
Zhengzhou University is located in Zhengzhou. Zhengzhou is one the 8 ancient capitals of China and the birthplace of the Chinese civilization. Some of the most famous tourist locations are Shaolin Monastery, Mount Song, Gaocheng Astronomical Observatory and Emperors Yan and Huang sculptures. Also, Zhengzhou is the political, economic, technological, and educational center of the Henan province, as well as a major transportation hub in China.
Admission process for MBBS course in Zhengzhou University
In order to get admission in Zhengzhou University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any additional entrance exam for taking admission in MBBS at Zhengzhou University in China. Also, the student should have scored at least 60% (in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) to get admission in MBBS at Zhengzhou University.
Visa for MBBS course at Zhengzhou University
An aspirant must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Zhengzhou University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized by the proper authority
• Passport-sized Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Zhengzhou University
1. The cost of studying MBBS from Zhengzhou University is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. Zhengzhou University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The admission in Zhengzhou University is a hassle free process because there is no need for any extra entrance exam
4. There are separate dormitories for the comfortable accommodation of students at Zhengzhou University, for the first three years the MBBS students live on the new campus.
5. Zhengzhou University organizes various student exchange programs.
6. Zhengzhou University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Zhengzhou University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links: