MBBS from Ad-din Sakina Medical College
Ad-din Sakina Medical College, in Bangladesh is a highly regarded for-profit private higher education institution, founded in 2011, serving as centre of excellence and a leading medical institution country wide till date.
This non governmental organisation, with an objective to serve the underprivileged has a highly selective admission policy, with students being shortlisted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), on the basis of a preliminary multiple choice questions exam, followed by the GPA scores and medical fitness as governing factors.
Ranking of Ad-din Sakina Medical College
• Recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
• Affiliated to the University of Rajshahi
• Permission by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoH&FW) of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Location of Ad-din Sakina Medical College
The institute is located in Pularhat, Jessore Bangladesh.
It is well connected with other parts of Bangladesh and beyond, with railway station being 10 km away, bus stands and airport, making it easily accessible by transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Ad-din Sakina Medical College
The institute has a strong medical body, taking over the following departments for preclinical and clinical courses accordingly.
For preclinical courses,
• Community Medicine
• Forensic Medicine
For clinical courses,
• Paediatrics Hematology & Oncology
• Paediatrics Nephrology
• Respiratory Medicine
• Radiology & Imaging
• Blood Transfusion
• Gynecology & Obstetrics
• Neuro Surgery
• Orthopaedic Surgery
• Paediatric Surgery
The duration of MBBS course is 5 Years, with one Year compulsory internship.
Advantages of studying in Ad-din Sakina Medical College
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees, in flexible installments, to benefit the disadvantaged students.
• The Ad-din Hospital is a centre of quality and affordability for patient service.
• The University has highly knowledgeable, resourceful and dedicated faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The college has modern infrastructure with extensive Central library with reference books, study rooms, four lecture theatres, super specialised digitized laboratories, dissection halls, demonstration rooms, museums and a fully equipped auditorium.
It also has premium facilities, like hostel, cafeteria, play-grounds, sports complex and cultural activity centre. Students can also avail facilities like, internet, computer, website, email, scanners, multimedia and other audio visual aids.
• The college resorts to a unique educational policy of multidisciplinary approach via combining fundamentals of medical science, clinical practices, and today’s information technology tools. This ensures in equipping students with quality medical education.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students, and gives handful of oppurtunities in cultural activities, like wall magazine, art, dance, music, debate, etc.
• The institution promises overall development of the students by combining modern teaching techniques, practical knowledge, extra curricular activities, and opens up a window of opportunities via national and international science forums.
• The college offers accommodation facilities for the international as well as national students in fully furnished hostels, with beds, mess facilities and canteen.
Fee structure of Ad-din Sakina Medical College
For latest fee structure, Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well