MBBS from Ad-din Sakina Medical College
Ad-din Sakina Medical College, in Bangladesh is a highly regarded for-profit private higher education institution, founded in 2011, serving as centre of excellence and a leading medical institution country wide till date.
This non governmental organisation, with an objective to serve the underprivileged has a highly selective admission policy, with students being shortlisted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), on the basis of a preliminary multiple choice questions exam, followed by the GPA scores and medical fitness as governing factors.
Ranking of Ad-din Sakina Medical College
• Recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
• Affiliated to the University of Rajshahi
• Permission by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoH&FW) of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Location of Ad-din Sakina Medical College
The institute is located in Pularhat, Jessore Bangladesh.
It is well connected with other parts of Bangladesh and beyond, with railway station being 10 km away, bus stands and airport, making it easily accessible by transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Ad-din Sakina Medical College
The institute has a strong medical body, taking over the following departments for preclinical and clinical courses accordingly.
For preclinical courses,
• Community Medicine
• Forensic Medicine
For clinical courses,
• Paediatrics Hematology & Oncology
• Paediatrics Nephrology
• Respiratory Medicine
• Radiology & Imaging
• Blood Transfusion
• Gynecology & Obstetrics
• Neuro Surgery
• Orthopaedic Surgery
• Paediatric Surgery
The duration of MBBS course is 5 Years, with one Year compulsory internship.
Advantages of studying in Ad-din Sakina Medical College
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees, in flexible installments, to benefit the disadvantaged students.
• The Ad-din Hospital is a centre of quality and affordability for patient service.
• The University has highly knowledgeable, resourceful and dedicated faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The college has modern infrastructure with extensive Central library with reference books, study rooms, four lecture theatres, super specialised digitized laboratories, dissection halls, demonstration rooms, museums and a fully equipped auditorium.
It also has premium facilities, like hostel, cafeteria, play-grounds, sports complex and cultural activity centre. Students can also avail facilities like, internet, computer, website, email, scanners, multimedia and other audio visual aids.
• The college resorts to a unique educational policy of multidisciplinary approach via combining fundamentals of medical science, clinical practices, and today’s information technology tools. This ensures in equipping students with quality medical education.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students, and gives handful of oppurtunities in cultural activities, like wall magazine, art, dance, music, debate, etc.
• The institution promises overall development of the students by combining modern teaching techniques, practical knowledge, extra curricular activities, and opens up a window of opportunities via national and international science forums.
• The college offers accommodation facilities for the international as well as national students in fully furnished hostels, with beds, mess facilities and canteen.
Fee structure of Ad-din Sakina Medical College
For latest fee structure, Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.