Every MBBS aspirant dreams of getting admission in the best government college in India, sadly everybody’s dreams do not turn into reality. But, instead of mulling over something you were not able to achieve, you must look forward to the opportunities that promise you an equal chance to excel in your career. This is the point where you should consider opting for MBBS in Armenia.
Armenia (or the Republic of Armenia) is situated in Western Asia on the Armenian Highlands. Armenia shares its border with Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Iran. Armenia gained independence in 1991 after dissolution of Soviet Union. The surrounding mountains mitigate the effect of the hot summers. The cold winters with temperatures ranging between -5 degree Celsius and -10 degree Celsius make it a great place for winter sports lovers. The capital city of Armenia is Yerevan. As of 2016, Armenia inhabits 29.2 lakh people. Though the official language of Armenia is Armenian, but the MBBS classes for foreign students are conducted in English. Armenians and Indians also have a shared past, it is said that Armenians had integral positions in the Mughal court of Akbar. The locals in Armenia have a very welcoming attitude towards Indian nationals
Why you should study in Armenia
All the major cities of Armenia have numerous well established and world recognized colleges, universities and other educational institutions. International students are provided with the exceptional curriculum taught by proficient teachers and trainers. Armenia features ample educational programs according to the requirement and inclination of the students. After the successful completion of the higher education in Armenia, students are awarded world recognized Bachelors and Masters Degrees.
MBBS in Armenia
The duration of MBBS course in Armenia is 6 years. Foreign students are taught in English. In Armenia, a good number of universities have been recognized by the Medical Council of India, some of which have been listed below in our article. Alongside, studying MBBS in Armenia is very cost effective if you compare medical studies in India and other countries like the USA, the UK, Australia, China and Russia. The tuition fee, travel expenses, accommodation rentals and food expenses are all very economical in Armenia.
The MBBS aspirant must have scored at least 50% in 12th class and must have qualified the NEET exam to get admission in a medical college or university in Armenia. Different colleges may have different criteria, for further details check our articles on individual colleges in Armenia.
Advantages of Studying in Armenia
• After completing the first year of studies a student can apply for internships in various hospitals in Armenia.
• High quality education in MBBS course is ensured through the combination of modern medicine and practical training.
• No need to appear for any entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Armenian Universities
• Most of the good MBBS colleges are located in the capital city of Yerevan. It makes the commute of students from Armenia to India very comfortable.
• Yerevan being the capital city ensures that there is no dearth of recreational activities and intra-country commute is also very easy.
• In order to travel from Armenia to Delhi or from Delhi to Armenia, connecting flights are easily available.
Below is the list of top MBBS Universities in Armenia
1. Yerevan State Medical University
2. Haybusak University of Yerevan
3. St. Theresa Medical University of Yerevan
For complete list of universities country wise detailed fee structure, check excel below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
Few pictures of Yerevan city, Armenia sent by our students
For Other Countries Check Below Links: