St. Paul University, Philippines
Established in 1907, St. Paul University is a private Roman Catholic research non-profit coeducational Basic and Higher education institution in Philippines.
Being one of 40 schools owned, managed, and operated by the Sisters of Saint Paul of Chartres (SPC) in the Philippines, it is the only University among the schools of the SPC Sisters in the Philippines, offering basic education to graduate school programs. This 112 year old institution has over 7000 undergraduates from different countries around the globe based on a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades.
Ranking of St. Paul University, Philippines
• Country rank is 136
• World rank is 11161
• Accredited by PAASCU
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines
• Accredited by CHED, WHO, MCI, Medical Board California, General Medical Council – UK
• Selected as one of only 11 Universities in the Philippines, by World Bank as Knowledge for Development Centre (KDC)
• Recognized as an affiliate of the UNESCO Associated Schools Project Network, or ASPNet for its support to international understanding, peace, intercultural dialogue, sustainable development and quality education in practice
Faculty of St. Paul University, Philippines
Recognized as one of the prestigious institution that guarantees education in the field of healthcare and medicine, the university offers a wide array of courses in the following categories, ranging from Certificate programmes to Diploma, Degree, Masters and Doctorate programmes.
The University has the following faculties:
• Medicine – MD / MBBS
• Medical Technology
• Physical Therapy
• Veterinary Medicine
• Radiology Technology
• Respiratory Therapy
Location of St. Paul University, Philippines
Located in Mabini Street, Tuguegarao, Cagayan, Philippines
Advantages of studying in St. Paul University, Philippines
• The campus has all the premium world class facilities, like laboratories and classrooms to equip the graduates with the necessary competencies needed to compete in the national and global arena. Other facilities include free medical and dental check-ups, Canteens and cafeterias, with meals, snacks and school supplies.
• The institution is dedicated to research as a means to attain quality and excellence in the delivery of its educational services.
• The institution has an inclusive and welcoming campus that the students will have no difficulty in adjusting.
• The institution also deploys collaboration with the international community to engage globally by way of strategic partnerships, student exchange programs, research and publication activities, and other academic service learning projects and special programs.
• The university has a huge extensively maintained library with latest facilities, well stocked with latest books and publications in the field of medical science.
• On top of this, it focuses on extra curricular activities and is the home of the best athletes and artists in the region, consistently sending athletes to national sports competitions and artists in national culture and the arts festivals representing the whole region. Each college/department holds intramural every year with sports as the main activity. Similarly, university-wide sports competition is conducted yearly to establish camaraderie among the eight satellites of the university.
PRE-MEDICINE B.S. PROGRAM # 18 MONTHS
TOTAL: 5,59,000/- INR
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE (MD) TUTION FEE
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch