Dhaka Community Medical College has been among the top choices of foreign students to pursue MBBS. Dhaka Community Medical College has always kept their students’ safety as their priority. Dhaka Community Medical College prides itself on the highly educated and widely known faculty members. A number of seminars and lectures are organized for the benefit of the students study at Dhaka Community Medical College.
Dhaka Community Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Dhaka Community Medical College is of five years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Dhaka Community Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Dhaka Community Medical College is one year. The academic year at Dhaka Community Medical College is divided into two semesters.
Dhaka Community Medical College is located in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. Like all other capitals Dhaka is the cultural, political and economic center of Bangladesh. Dhaka is famous for its cuisine, art festivals and religious diversity. Bangladesh has been a part of India at one point in history and has close connections with India.
In order to take admission in Dhaka Community Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 75 % marks are eligible to study in Dhaka Community Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Dhaka Community Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Dhaka Community Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
The documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Dhaka Community Medical College are:
The student must have the following documents to study MBBS in Jahurul Islam Medical College:
1. Passport with at least three months validity.
2. Two recent passport size photographs.
3. Photo copy of pages of passport having detail particulars.
4. For Employment visa and student visa, three sets of application forms are required.
5. Invitation and covering letters (preferably the original or fax copies).
6. Exact amount of visa fee in cash.
7. Offer letter from the concerned Government recognized education institution in Bangladesh.
8. Sponsoring certificate provide by the guardian confirming the commitment to bear the educational expenses.
A student has the following advantages of studying at Dhaka Community Medical College:
1. Dhaka Community Medical University is very close to India.
2. The duration of MBBS at Dhaka Community Medical University is only 5 years. Unlike some other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
3. The educational methods and syllabus is identical to that taught in India.
4. The cost of studying at Dhaka Community Medical College is a lot less than that in any Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
5. The cost of living in Bangladesh is much lower than that in India.
6. No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS at Dhaka Community Medical University.
7. The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the Indian students.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Bangladesh
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.