Georgian American University was founded in 2001. Georgian American University emphasizes upon the importance of good quality education. Georgian American University boasts of highly experienced and qualified faculty members. Georgian American University is a co-educational institute in Tbilisi.
The MBBS course at Georgian American University is approved by Medical council of India. The undergraduate course of MBBS at Georgian American University is of 5 years. Teaching at Georgian American University for foreign students is in English. Every academic year is divided into two semesters- spring and fall. The faculty members are highly experienced and are very helpful.
Georgian American University is ranked as follows:
Georgian American University is located in Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia. The city’s location to this day ensures its position as an important transit route for various energy and trade projects. Tbilisi’s diverse history is reflected in its architecture. Being the capital city the students have access to all transit facilities easily. Tbilisi is a political, industrial, economic and cultural center of Georgia.
For admission into Georgian American University a student should have cleared the NEET exam with qualifying marks. A student who wishes to take admission in Georgian American University must have scored at least 60% marks. A student needs to take a language test in order to obtain a visa to study in Georgia.
The student needs the following documents to take admission in Georgian American University:
1. Passport valid for at least six months for the date of application.
2. Invitation letter.
3. Duly completed and signed application form.
4. Recent color passport-size photograph.
5. Confirmed itinerary.
6. Appropriate consular fee.
7. Accommodation Letter.
8. Travel insurance.
9. Original rector order.
10. The student also needs to appear for IELTS or TOEFL in order to get Georgian Visa as per latest changes in Visa rules.
1. The cost of education for studying at Georgian American University is much more affordable compared to that of Indian Private Universities.
2. The high quality of education at an affordable price makes it a perfect place to study medicine.
3. The well maintained law and order in Tbilisi makes it a safe place for students to study MBBS at Georgian American University.
4. The education system of Georgia is highly efficient. It is proven by the high literacy of 91% in Georgia.
5. The medical infrastructure of Georgian American University is state-of-the-art.
6. The presence of students from different countries provides an Indian student exposure to various different cultures.
7. The local people of Georgia are very welcoming towards the MBBS students of India.
8. Georgian American University organizes various student exchange programs with countries within as well as outside the European Union.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Georgia
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?