Chitwan Medical College
The teachers at Chitwan Medical College are highly qualified, experienced and adept at dealing with students from different countries. Besides having a great teaching staff Chitwan Medical College also invites various eminent foreign medical professors for lectures for the students. The curriculum at Chitwan Medical College is recognized by the World Health Organization. Chitwan Medical College is constantly striving to provide students with the latest medical technological advances.
MBBS at Chitwan Medical College
Chitwan Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Chitwan Medical College is of five and a half years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Chitwan Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Chitwan Medical College is one year.
Location of Chitwan Medical College
Chitwan Medical College is located in Bharatpur. The people of Bharatpur are helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Some of the tourist favorite places in Bharatpur are Lohagarh Fort (Fortress built by Maharaja Suraaj Mal), Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary (National parkland and bird sanctuary), Keoladeo National Park for their wetlands, woods and migratory birds and Government Museum.
NEAREST INDIAN BOARDER to Chitwan Medical College
IT IS 137 KM AWAY FROM RAXUAL BOARDER, BIHAR (BIRGUNJ BOARDER)
IT IS 126 KM AWAY FROM SUNAULI BOARDER , UTTAR PRADESH ( FROM GORAKHPUR BOARDER)
ACCESS to Chitwan Medical College from India
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM PATNA TO BHARATPUR
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM DELHI TO BHARATPUR
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM UTTAR PRADESH TO BHARATPUR
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM DELHI TO KATHMANDU TO BHARATPUR
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM BANARASHI,UP TO KATHMANDU TO BHARATPUR
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM CALCUTTA , WEST BENGAL TO KATHMANDU TO BHARATPUR
CAN ALSO GO BY CAR AS ROAD ACCESS IS AVAILABLE
Admission process for MBBS course in Chitwan Medical College
In order to take admission in Chitwan Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 70 % marks are eligible to study in Chitwan Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Chitwan Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Chitwan Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Salient features about MBBS course at Chitwan Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Chitwan Medical College:
- The MBBS course is taught in English to all students at Chitwan Medical College.
2. Chitwan Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The student need not appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Chitwan Medical College.
4. Indian students do no need Visa to study in Chitwan Medical College.
5. The library at Chitwan Medical University has a good collection of textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopy, binding, and book repairing are available to the students in the library whenever they need any of them.
6. The cost of studying at Chitwan Medical College is a lot less than that of Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
7. Chitwan Medical College organizes student exchange programs with many countries like- Japan, USA, Sweden, Australia and USA.
8. The people of Nepal have a very friendly relationship with Indians. Indian students do not have a hard time adjusting to the new environment.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Chitwan Medical College
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Nepal
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links: