MBBS from Harbin Medical University
Established in 1926, Harbin Medical University is a top notch University in China offering officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
This non-profit, co educational public institution has a student population of over 10,000 full-time students, including over 3000 graduate students from different countries around the world.
Ranking of Harbin Medical University
• Country rank is 183
• World rank is 1485
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education
• Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), BMCI, Bangladesh, Jordan and many other Asian countries.
• Member of Asian Medical Education Association ( AMEA ), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities (ASRMU)
Location of Harbin Medical University
The University is located in Harbin, Heilongjiang province, surrounded by ancient architectural extravaganza.
All needs for the students, like bookstores, markets, restaurants etc are available near teh campus.
Faculty of Harbin Medical University
The University has a faculty force of 10,000, including members of Chinese Academy of Engineering and other seasoned and experienced masters in their fields.
The University offers 4 first-grade doctorate degree programs including basic medical sciences, clinical medicine, public health and preventive medicine, and biology; 41 second-grade doctorate degree programs, and 49 second-grade master’s degree programs.
There are 11 undergraduate programs, including basic medical sciences, clinical medicine, preventive medicine, dentistry, anaesthesiology, medical imaging, nursing, pharmacy, biotechnology, public affairs management, and medical law.
It also offers 5 postdoctoral research programs in preventive medicine, clinical medicine, basic medical sciences, biology, and pharmacy, one research program in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology, and the postdoctoral research program in collaboration with Zhonglong Enterprises.
The duration of MBBS course is five years followed by one year internship.
Advantages of studying in Harbin Medical University
• The University offers high quality advanced educational excellence and research at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable and subsidized tuition fees with scholarships.
• The institution has high reputation and is listed in various international directories, which will facilitate the students in appearing for international competitive entrance examinations abroad.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are certified and are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has many affiliated institutions and organisations, including School of Basic Medical Sciences, School of Public Health, School of Pharmacy, School of Health Administration, Department of Bioinformatics, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Graduate School, School of Adult Education (School of Continuing Education), five medical schools (affiliated hospitals), School of Dentistry, School of Nursing, and Daqing Campus.
• There are also arrangements for clinical classes in the inpatient and outpatient departments in the affiliated hospitals, which facilitates in the development of their professional skillset.
• The University has active membership in many international organizations and has collaborative partnerships with educational and medical institutions and universities. This helps in ensuring sufficient exposure for the students and other benefits like joint medical programs.
• The students can benefit from the huge well stocked library, with 1.5 million books, national and international electronic journals, electronic literature search, internet and information services.
• The University provides accommodation facilities for all the enrolled students in three comfortable dormitories, with all amenities like, telephone, furniture, television, internet, entertainment room, boiled water, laundry services, etc.
Fee Structure of Harbin Medical University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links: