MBBS from Xinjiang Medical University
Established in 1956, Xinjiang Medical University was founded by incorporating the Traditional Chinese Medicine College of Xinjiang Medical University with the Xinjiang Medical College.
This non-profit, public institution has a selective admission policy with a student population of over 13000 undergraduates and 2000 postgraduates, from different countries like, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, the United Arab Emirates, the United States of America, and the United Kingdom, the selection criterion being the marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Ranking of Xinjiang Medical University
• Country rank is 666
• World rank is 4476
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
• Recognized by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, Peoples’ Republic of China
• Listing in International Medical Education Directory- FAIMER, USA
• Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
• Chinese Medical Academic Awardee for four consecutive years
Location of Xinjiang Medical UniversityThe College is located in the north east part of Ürümqi, the capital of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China, in the base of Carp Hill. Being the culture and commercial centre, it is connected to other parts of China and beyond by airlines, railways, roadways and metro.
Faculty of Xinjiang Medical UniversityThe University has a faculty force of 1163 professors and assistant professors, and 4290 employees taking up different roles. The University has 25 specialties for undergraduate students and 17 specialties for academic education. The curriculum has special emphasis on medicine, management and linguistics.
The University spans over eight medical and allied colleges, namely, the Medical College, Public Health College, Traditional Medicine College, Basic Medical Sciences College, Pharmacy College, Nurses Training College, Continuing Education College, and Vocational College.
The International Education College of Xinjiang Medical University has over 700 international students.
Basic theoretical subjects, such as anatomy, physiology, histology, embryology, biochemistry, and organic and inorganic chemistry are covered in the first two years and third year covers Clinical subjects, like gynaecology, surgery, internal medicine, paediatrics, E.N.T., neurology, dermatology and psychiatry.
The duration of MBBS course is 5 years, followed by one year of apprenticeship.
Advantages of studying in Xinjiang Medical University
• The University offers high quality advanced educational excellence and research at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable and subsidized tuition fees and scholarships.
• The institution has high reputation and is listed in international medical educational directory, which will facilitate the students in appearing for international competitive entrance examinations abroad.
• The University has a highly qualified panel of faculty and staff strength who are certified and are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has premium facilities, including library, canteens, hospitals and training centres, super speciality laboratories with bio information processing systems, models, etc.
• The University is affiliated with all the hospitals in the locality , which facilitates in the development of their professional skillset, and clinical teaching, internship placements for PhD students, a seven-year training program for postgraduate students and supervision of international students.
• The university itself has provided over 400 supervisory positions for doctorate and masters students.
• The students can benefit from the huge well stocked library, with 1.07 million reference books, national and international journals, periodicals, available in Chinese and other languages, six book databases and connections to Partners Harvard Medical International’s library database, electronic gadgets and can occupy over 2500 readers.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students, like sports and charity events.
• The University provides accommodation facilities for all the enrolled students in comfortable hostel, well within the campus.
Fee Structure Xinjiang Medical University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
You might like the following as well
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.