MBBS from Xinjiang Medical University
Established in 1956, Xinjiang Medical University was founded by incorporating the Traditional Chinese Medicine College of Xinjiang Medical University with the Xinjiang Medical College.
This non-profit, public institution has a selective admission policy with a student population of over 13000 undergraduates and 2000 postgraduates, from different countries like, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, the United Arab Emirates, the United States of America, and the United Kingdom, the selection criterion being the marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Ranking of Xinjiang Medical University
• Country rank is 666
• World rank is 4476
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
• Recognized by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, Peoples’ Republic of China
• Listing in International Medical Education Directory- FAIMER, USA
• Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
• Chinese Medical Academic Awardee for four consecutive years
Location of Xinjiang Medical University
The College is located in the north east part of Ürümqi, the capital of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China, in the base of Carp Hill. Being the culture and commercial centre, it is connected to other parts of China and beyond by airlines, railways, roadways and metro.
Faculty of Xinjiang Medical University
The University has a faculty force of 1163 professors and assistant professors, and 4290 employees taking up different roles. The University has 25 specialties for undergraduate students and 17 specialties for academic education. The curriculum has special emphasis on medicine, management and linguistics.
The University spans over eight medical and allied colleges, namely, the Medical College, Public Health College, Traditional Medicine College, Basic Medical Sciences College, Pharmacy College, Nurses Training College, Continuing Education College, and Vocational College.
The International Education College of Xinjiang Medical University has over 700 international students.
Basic theoretical subjects, such as anatomy, physiology, histology, embryology, biochemistry, and organic and inorganic chemistry are covered in the first two years and third year covers Clinical subjects, like gynaecology, surgery, internal medicine, paediatrics, E.N.T., neurology, dermatology and psychiatry.
The duration of MBBS course is 5 years, followed by one year of apprenticeship.
Advantages of studying in Xinjiang Medical University
• The University offers high quality advanced educational excellence and research at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable and subsidized tuition fees and scholarships.
• The institution has high reputation and is listed in international medical educational directory, which will facilitate the students in appearing for international competitive entrance examinations abroad.
• The University has a highly qualified panel of faculty and staff strength who are certified and are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has premium facilities, including library, canteens, hospitals and training centres, super speciality laboratories with bio information processing systems, models, etc.
• The University is affiliated with all the hospitals in the locality , which facilitates in the development of their professional skillset, and clinical teaching, internship placements for PhD students, a seven-year training program for postgraduate students and supervision of international students.
• The university itself has provided over 400 supervisory positions for doctorate and masters students.
• The students can benefit from the huge well stocked library, with 1.07 million reference books, national and international journals, periodicals, available in Chinese and other languages, six book databases and connections to Partners Harvard Medical International’s library database, electronic gadgets and can occupy over 2500 readers.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students, like sports and charity events.
• The University provides accommodation facilities for all the enrolled students in comfortable hostel, well within the campus.
Fee Structure Xinjiang Medical University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links: