Start of MBBS, BDS 2022 Admission in Tamil Nadu
The online registration has started from 22nd of September, 2022 for the candidates who will take part in Tamil Nadu NEET UG 2022 for MBBS and BDS. The Directorate of Medical Education in Tamil Nadu has started the online registration through the official website tnmedicalselection.net for the students who wish to participate in the counselling process of Tamil Nadu colleges for MBBS and BDS for the academic session 2022-2023. The online registration has stated from 10:00 a.m. on 22nd of September.
Moreover, the application online has been done separately for Government quota as well as Management Quota for the courses of MBBS and BDS. The online application can be downloaded from the website named www.tnmedicalselection.org.
The Registration Steps for TN NEET Counselling, 2022:
- First go to the official website: tnmedicalselection.net.
- Then the drop down menu is clicked which is marked as ‘UG Courses’
- Then click on ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR MBBS/BDS DEGREE COURSE 2022-2023 SESSION’
- Then select ‘Government Quota’ or ‘Management / NRI Quota’ according to the choices.
- Then click on ‘Online Application’ and one must follow the instructions to complete the process of registration.
The candidates should keep this in mind that the application will accepted only in the online mode. The application form will be unavailable at Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai.
The important dates for Tamil Nadu NEET UG 2022 are as follows:
- The date of notification- 21st September, 2022.
- Start date of registration- 22nd September, 2022
- Last date of registration- 3rd October, 2022
- Announcement of rank list- Will be announced later
- Seat Allotment- Announced Later
- Commencement of courses- As mentioned in the NMC guidelines
- Closure of Admission- As per NMC guidelines
One should take out the complete printout of the application form along with the form of Special Category to the Secretary, Selection Committee, No: 162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai- 600010 within 3rd October, 2022, 5:00 pm.
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Have a look on the following.