MBBS study in Russia can be given the originator of MBBS abroad options available for Indian MBBS aspirants today. Way back in 1996, few Indian MBBS students went to Russia, came back and were succesful in India. Over a period of last 25 years, more than 10,000 doctors have returned back to India. Many have settled abroad working in various hospitals after completing their MBBS study in Europe. Medical schools for MBBS in Russia recognized by MCI opened new avenues for students in India. Last year, low-cost Russia MBBS colleges attracted more than 3,500 Indian students. Medical education in Russia is famous across the globe. Also, Russian MBBS degree in India is valid due to the colleges for MBBS in Russia recognized by MCI are available and they come under the top 10 medical colleges in Russia.
1. Russia provides good value for money – students will be able to reap the benefits of studying here much more compared to MBBS in other foreign Countries like China, Philippines or Ukraine.
2. Universities in Russia are much older as compared to those in China, Philippines or Ukraine and are known to have been maintaining a high quality of education for a longer period of time.
3. Teachers here are thus more experienced and accustomed in handling international student issues in a much better way as compared to the others.
4. The number of students in each class in medical colleges in Russia is much lower as compared to that in Ukraine, China or Philippines, thus allowing teachers to give individualized attention to each student.
But there are some issues:
1. Weather can get extremely cold in few locations of Russia
2. In most of Russian MBBS universities, classes are held in Russian from 4th year onwards . Thus by 4th year, students should be able to grasp Russian language properly
3. The time to reach MBBS university can be high
4. The course duration is 6 years where as many Kyrgyzstan, Philippines and georgian universities are offering 5 year course.
Top MBBS Universities in Russia
1. Crimea State Medical University
Crimea State Medical University
2. Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University
3. Dagestan State medical University
Dagestan State medical University
So, looking at all factors, GKworks don’t encourage students to choose Russia as option. We represent few universites and would be able to help students to go there at their own will. But Gkworks recommendation is NO for Russia
To see complete list of Russian MBBS Universities institutes, their latest fee structure, click below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Best wishes for your dream MBBS abroad course and MBBS career.
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.