Tianjin Medical University was founded in 1951. Tianjin Medical University features among some of the best universities in China. Tianjin Medical University boasts of well-trained and highly experienced faculty members. It is not just the students but the teachers, too, who are encouraged to develop out of the box approach to the various medical problems that arise from time to time.
MBBS at Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Tianjin Medical University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Tianjin Medical University is English. The duration of internship at Tianjin Medical University is one year. Each academic year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin Medical University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin Medical University is located in Tianjin. Tianjin is among the four national central cities of China. The population of Tianjin is about 1.55 crores. Some of the tourist favorite places in Tianjn are Porcelain House, Taku Forts, Tianjin Eye and Guwenhua Jie. The people of Tianjin are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
Admission process for MBBS course in Tianjin Medical University
In order to take admission in Tianjin Medical University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 50% marks are eligible to study in Tianjin Medical University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Tianjin Medical University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The student must be proficient in English.
The documents required to take admission in Tianjin Medical University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Tianjin Medical University
Some documents required to take admission in Tianjin Medical University are:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Tianjin Medical University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Tianjin Medical University:
1. The administration of Tianjin Medical University pays great attention to the safety of the students and holds them accountable for any misbehavior.
2. The student does not have to appear for any additional entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Tianjin Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in ¬¬¬¬¬¬ Tianjin is easily affordable for the students.
5. The hospital affiliated with Tianjin Medical University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like-gymnasium, canteen and common spaces to meet and interact with each other.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Tianjin Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For more info, Contact your nearest branch now