Delta Medical College
Delta Medical College is well known for its educational research activity and high quality of specialist training. For the all-round development of students Delta Medical College provides the students with ample opportunities to take part in extra-curricular activities. The safety of the students is paramount for the administration of Delta Medical College.
MBBS at Delta Medical College
Delta Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Delta Medical College is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Delta Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Delta Medical College is one year.
Location of Delta Medical College
Delta Medical College is situated in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. Like all other capitals Dhaka is the cultural, political and economic center of Bangladesh. Dhaka is famous for its cuisine, art festivals and religious diversity. Bangladesh has been a part of India at one point in history and has close connections with India. The people of Dhaka are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
Admission process for MBBS course in Delta Medical College
In order to take admission in Delta Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least __ % marks are eligible to study in Delta Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Delta Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry
The documents required to take admission in Delta Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Delta Medical College
The documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Delta Medical College are:
- Passport with at least three months validity.
2. Two recent passport size photographs.
3. Photo copy of pages of passport having detail particulars.
4. For Employment visa and student visa, three sets of application forms are required.
5. Invitation and covering letters (preferably the original or fax copies).
6. Exact amount of visa fee in cash.
7. Offer letter from the concerned Government recognized education institution in Bangladesh. Bank solvency certificate of the guardian of the student.
8. Sponsoring certificate provide by the guardian confirming the commitment to bear the educational expenses.
Salient features about MBBS course at Delta Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Delta Medical College:
- Delta Medical College is very close to India.
- The duration of MBBS at Delta Medical College is only 5 years. Unlike some other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
- The educational methods and syllabus is identical to that taught in India.
- The cost of studying at Delta Medical College is a lot less than that in any Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
- The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
- No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS at Delta Medical College.
- The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the Indian students.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Delta Medical College
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Bangladesh
For Other Countries Check Below Links: