Griffith has a long history of offering new and innovative degrees that meet the ever-changing needs of students, industry and the community. As well as introducing Australia’s first degrees in important fields such as Asian studies and environmental science, Griffith is a leader in online education.Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Griffith University believes in, celebrates and strives for the remarkable. As one of Australia’s most innovative tertiary institutions, Griffith is an influential contributor to education and research in the Asia–Pacific region. Since opening in 1975, Griffith has grown from a small, single campus of 451 students to a comprehensive university with over 50,000 students across five campuses in South East Queensland and a network of 200,000 graduates.At Griffith, students benefit from an extensive network of industry partners to gain the skills and confidence that employers want. Griffith is proud to be an Official Partner of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. Through this partnership, Griffith students and staff have the opportunity to play a role in the lead up to and delivery of the biggest event in Australia this decade.
The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Architecture, Construction and Planning, Business and Government, Criminology and law, Education, Engineering, IT and aviation, Humanities, languages and Social Science, Medicine, dentistry and health, Music and performing arts, Science and environmental, Visual and Creative arts.
The integrated degrees of professional and research work, which include doctoral level coursework associated with a thesis are in the field of Philosophy, Education, Musical Arts and Visual arts.
1. World ranking
• World Rankings Overview: Griffith University is the number 18 ranked Australian university overall on the world university ranking systems
• QS World Rankings: Griffith is ranked at number =325 on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number 19 in Australia.
• THE Times World Rankings: Griffith is ranked at number 251+ on the Times Higher Education world university ranking system which is number =13 in Australia.
• Academic Rankings World Universities (ARWU) Rankings: Griffith is ranked at number 301+ on the ARWU world university ranking system which is number =15 in Australia.
• US News Rankings: Griffith is ranked at number 265= on the US News world university ranking system which is number 13 in Australia.
• CWUR Center for World University Rankings: Griffith is ranked at number 499 on the CWUR Center for World University Rankings system which is number 14 in Australia.
• Times Universities Under 50 Years: Griffith is ranked at number 35 on the TImes Higher Education best world universities under 50 years of age which is number 6 in Australia.
• QS Universities Under 50 Years Old: Griffith is ranked at number 37 on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) universities under 50 years old ranking system which is number 8 in Australia.
• Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: Griffith is ranked at number =43 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number =16 in Australia.
• QS Graduate Employability Rankings: Griffith is ranked at number 301+ on the QS Graduate Employability ranking system which is number =16 in Australia.
2. Australian Rankings
• Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: Griffith is ranked at number 16= on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012)
• AEN 5 Star Ranking: Griffith is rated a 4 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System
Spanning three cities in South East Queensland, the university has five physical campuses which are located at the Gold Coast, Logan, Nathan, Mt Gravatt and South Bank.
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
Following might help you as well.