Everything there is to know about Manila Central University, Philippines!
Situated in Caloocan City, Philippines, the Manila Central University was established in the year 1904. A pioneer in health science education, the University is the best choice for the students coming from across the globe to pursue their dreams of becoming a doctor.
It provides the best quality of education with all modern equipment and that too at a low cost structure which makes it affordable for students worldwide.
The admission process for the university has begun and interested students should fill-up the form before its deadline on 15th July.
Quick Highlights 2021
|Intake for MBBS course||July|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs. 6,75,000/year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Ranking||Country Rank – 53
World Rank – 8904
|Recognition of University||NMC & WHO|
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Why Study MBBS at Manila Central University?
Following are some of the many reasons of pursuing MBBS at Manila Central University:
- The University is NMC & WHO approved.
- Its low cost structure makes the university an affordable solution for doing MBBS
- The Medical degree from here is acceptable across the globe
- The surrounding environment is safe and calm with well-equipped Infrastructure.
- All essential facilities are available in the university such as food, accommodation and Wi-Fi facilities etc.
- The university has relations with many international universities
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course in English Language.
- Boasts a simple admission procedure.
- The Infrastructure comprises of laboratories and proper, requisite education equipment
- Provides quality education through a highly qualified teaching staff.
Manila Central University – MBBS Fee Structure 2021
The fee structure of Manila Central University is very affordable for students coming across the globe to pursue MBBS:
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs. 6,75,000 (max)|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 75,000|
|Total Fees||Rs. 7,50,000|
Please note that here $1 = Rs. 70. This figure may vary depending on the exchange rates
Students have to meet the following eligibility criteria to get admission Manila Central University for doing MBBS:
- The Candidates must be 17 years or above before 31st December to do MBBS in the Philippines.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in the HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in the Philippines.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course at Manila Central University.
Following are the major steps to take admission for doing MBBS in Manila Central University:
Step 1: Fill the Online Application form with Essential details.
Step 2: Upload the scan copies of Academic documents.
Step 3: Submit the application form with passport photographs in the university office.
Step 4: Pay the Entrance Examination fee.
Step 5: Proceed to the following for evaluation and interview.
Step 6: Pay the Visa fee.
Following are the important documents which must be submitted during the admission procedure:
- Academic documents of 11th and 12th
- Government-approved Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- 4 Passport size photos
- Visa fee payment receipt
- 1st-year tuition fee payment receipt
- Document of Medical fitness
- Proof of legalization of all essential documents from the Philippines.
Manila Central University – MBBS Duration
The duration of a Medical degree in the Philippines is 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of internship.
Manila Central University – MBBS Syllabus
The Syllabus Of Medicine Program At Manila Central University is given below:
|Syllabus For Pre-medical|
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|calculus & Analytical||plant Physiology||ecology||rizal’s Life, Works, And Writings|
|geometry||fundamentals Of Genetics||education For Sustainable||econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform|
|biochemistry||animal Physiology||development||human Genetic|
|plant Morpho-anatomy||entomology||research Methodology||radiation Biology|
|comparative Vertebrate Anatomy||Epidemifreshwater Biologyology||systematic Biology||histology & Micro-technique|
|general Psychology||general Microbiology||cell And Molecular Biology||research In Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)Immunology|
|philosophy Of Man||comparative Religion|
|developmental Biology||politics And Governance|
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Histology||General and Clinical Pathology||Surgery-2||Medicine|
|History of Medicine||Pharmacology||Radiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Preventive and Communicative||Pediatrics-1||Neuroscience-3|
|Bioethics||Neuroscience 2||Advanced Pathology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Manila Central University – Ranking 2021
According to UniRank (4icu), the ranking of Manila Central University – is as follows:
Accreditation and Recognition
Manila Central University is approved by several medical bodies given below:
- Commission of higher education, Philippines
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Important Dates – Intake 2021
Students should adhere to the following important dates for admission in 2021:
|Application Start Date||February|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks from application|
|Last Date of Admission Form||July|
Hostel & Accommodation
Manila Central University providing the students best hostel and accommodation facilities
- Separate rooms for both boys and girls
- Complete power back-up is provided in the hostel system.
- Rooms are allotted on a sharing basis.
- Protection of a high-security cover round the clock.
- Food facility is available for all students in the hostel.
- The students will get a 24*7 internet facility in the hostel system.
- All Modern Amenities are available to students including Pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables and chairs etc.
- One common kitchen is available in hostel for all students to cook food on their own.
- Nearby Grocery rooms are available.
- Availability of Indian restaurant nearby hostel.
- Availability of Recreation room
Cost of Living in Caloocan
The table given below shows the average and approximate cost of living in the Philippines for a month but it may vary according to an Individual’s living:
|Particulars||Approx. Range in USD||Approx. Range in RS|
|Hostel||700 USD -1070 USD||50,000- 75000 Rs.|
|Food||10.81 USD||799.91 Rs|
|Transport||0.27 USD||19.98 Rs|
About the Caloocan city
Manila Central University is situated in the heart of Metro Manila, Caloocan City, Philippines. Manila city is one of the first-class urbanized city among all cities in the Philippines.
The Population of Caloocan city is 1,583,978 people, which makes it the fourth most populated city in Philippines
The climatic conditions of the Manila city are moderate year round. The temperature usually fluctuates by one or two degrees only.
Below is a table of some of the major attractions in the city
|San Roque Cathedral||University of Santo Tomas Museum|
|La Mesa watershed||Mister Kabab|
|Bonifacio Circle Monumento||SM Center Sangandaan|
|Sto. Nino De Pajotan Festival||Taoist Temple|
|Gubat Sa Ciudad||Green Paddle|