Janaki Medical College
Janaki Medical College was founded in 2003. The teachers at Janaki Medical College are highly qualified, experienced and adept at dealing with students from different countries. Besides having a great teaching staff Janaki Medical College also invites various eminent foreign medical professors for lectures for the students. The curriculum at Janaki Medical College is recognized by the World Health Organization. Janaki Medical College is constantly striving to provide students with the latest medical technological advances.
MBBS at Janaki Medical College
Janaki Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Janaki Medical College is of half and a half years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Janaki Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Janaki Medical College is one year.
Ranking of Janaki Medical College
Janaki Medical College has been ranked as follows:
Location of Janaki Medical College
Janaki Medical College is located in Janakpur. Janakpur is the center for religious and cultural tourism. The people of Janakpur are helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Some of the tourist favorite places in Janakpur are Janaki Mandir, Ganga Sagar, Janaki Temple Historical Museum and Ram Mandir.
NEAREST INDIAN BOARDER to Janaki Medical College
IT IS 30 KM AWAY FROM BITHAMORE BORDER, BIHAR
ACCESS from India to Janaki Medical College
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM PATNA TO JANAKPUR
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM AYODHA TO JANAKPUR
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM DELHI TO KATHMANDU TO JANAKPUR
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM BANARASHI,UP TO KATHMANDU TO JANAKPUR
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM CALCUTTA, WEST BENGAL TO KATHMANDU TO JANAKPUR
CAN ALSO GO BY CAR AS ROAD ACCESS IS AVAILABLE
Admission process for MBBS course in Janaki Medical College
In order to take admission in Janaki Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 60 % marks are eligible to study in Janaki Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Janaki Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Janaki Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Salient features about MBBS course at Janaki Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Janaki Medical College:
- The MBBS course is taught in English to all students at Janaki Medical College.
2. Janaki Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The student need not appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Janaki Medical College.
4. Indian students do no need Visa to study in Janaki Medical College.
5. The library at Janaki Medical University has a good collection of textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopy, binding, and book repairing are available to the students in the library whenever they need any of them.
6. The cost of studying at Janaki Medical College is a lot less than that of Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
7. Janaki Medical College organizes student exchange programs with many countries like- Japan, USA, Sweden, Australia and USA.
8. The people of Nepal have a very friendly relationship with Indians.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Janaki Medical College
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Nepal
For Other Countries Check Below Links: