MBBS FROM AVALON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
With a mission to prepare competent physicians, who can serve communities locally and around the world, Avalon University School of Medicine, formerly named Xavier University School of Medicine, is a private co-educational institution. Established in 2003, in Bonaire with the former name, it was relocated in 2010, to Curacao and changed its name to the present one.
The University follows a selective admission policy, on the basis of academic records, admission test scores, extracurricular activities, experiences, recommendation and interview.
Ranking of Avalon University School of Medicine
• Regional rank is 78
• World rank is 13588
• Accredited by the Accreditation Commission of Colleges of Medicine (ACCM), Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), World Federation of Medical Education (WFME), Medical Council of India (MCI), Medical Council of Canada
• Listed in the Canadian Government’s List of Designated Educational Institutions, the World Directory of Medical Schools
Location of Avalon University School of Medicine
The University is located in Willemstad, Curacao, in the beautiful island of Caribbean, off the Venezuelan coast, with it’s administrative offices situated in Youngstown, Ohio.
Curacao is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. With limited transportation, bus services are scarce and there is more reliance on rental cars.
Faculty of Avalon University School of Medicine
The University offers Pre-med as well as MD programs. The Pre-med program comprises of all the prerequisite undergraduate courses for the MD programs, whose completion gains admission into MD programs.
Advantages of studying in Avalon University School of Medicine
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The University has an exemplary administrative as well as academic staff, who are masters in their own fields, with MDs and PhDs to impart world class education to the young minds and cater all their needs.
• The University promotes group and independent study, as well as hands on experiences, which helps in effective learning.
• The University offers fully equipped Microbiology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Histopathology labs on campus, to enhance educational experience.
• The University offers clinical rotations, Problem Based Learning and Evidence Based Medicine to enable students to achieve professionalism.
• The student to faculty ratio is maintained at 10:1, which is optimal for individual attention for students and personalized learning.
• The University aims at holistic development of students, both the academically as well as personally, via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• It renders basic facilities like, library and Wi-Fi access for extra information.
Fee Structure of Avalon University School of Medicine
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links: