MBBS FROM AVALON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
With a mission to prepare competent physicians, who can serve communities locally and around the world, Avalon University School of Medicine, formerly named Xavier University School of Medicine, is a private co-educational institution. Established in 2003, in Bonaire with the former name, it was relocated in 2010, to Curacao and changed its name to the present one.
The University follows a selective admission policy, on the basis of academic records, admission test scores, extracurricular activities, experiences, recommendation and interview.
Ranking of Avalon University School of Medicine
• Regional rank is 78
• World rank is 13588
• Accredited by the Accreditation Commission of Colleges of Medicine (ACCM), Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), World Federation of Medical Education (WFME), Medical Council of India (MCI), Medical Council of Canada
• Listed in the Canadian Government’s List of Designated Educational Institutions, the World Directory of Medical Schools
Location of Avalon University School of Medicine
The University is located in Willemstad, Curacao, in the beautiful island of Caribbean, off the Venezuelan coast, with it’s administrative offices situated in Youngstown, Ohio.
Curacao is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. With limited transportation, bus services are scarce and there is more reliance on rental cars.
Faculty of Avalon University School of Medicine
The University offers Pre-med as well as MD programs. The Pre-med program comprises of all the prerequisite undergraduate courses for the MD programs, whose completion gains admission into MD programs.
Advantages of studying in Avalon University School of Medicine
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The University has an exemplary administrative as well as academic staff, who are masters in their own fields, with MDs and PhDs to impart world class education to the young minds and cater all their needs.
• The University promotes group and independent study, as well as hands on experiences, which helps in effective learning.
• The University offers fully equipped Microbiology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Histopathology labs on campus, to enhance educational experience.
• The University offers clinical rotations, Problem Based Learning and Evidence Based Medicine to enable students to achieve professionalism.
• The student to faculty ratio is maintained at 10:1, which is optimal for individual attention for students and personalized learning.
• The University aims at holistic development of students, both the academically as well as personally, via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• It renders basic facilities like, library and Wi-Fi access for extra information.
Fee Structure of Avalon University School of Medicine
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?