Angeles University Foundation
Established in the year 1962 by Mr. Agustin P. Angeles, Dr. Barbara Y. Angeles and family, Angeles University Foundation was later on converts into a Catholic University, to be the first Catholic University in Central Luzon.
This highly regarded private Roman Catholic non-profit educational institution medical institution, has high foreign student population among it’s student population of over 6500, with enrolees from India, China, Korea and the United States, among others.
Ranking of Angeles University Foundation
• Country rank is 29
• World rank is 7599
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines
• Recognized as Centres of Excellence and Centres of Development by the Commission on Higher Education.
• Accreditation by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU), Association of the Philippine Medical Colleges, Philippines, Commission of Higher Education-CHED, Etc.
Faculty of Angeles University Foundation
Recognized as one of the prestigious institution that guarantees education in the field of healthcare and medicine, the university offers a wide array of 63 academic programs scattered across 8 colleges as:
AUF Professional School
School of Medicine
School of Law
College of Allied Medical Professions
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Business and Accountancy
College of Computer Studies
College of Criminal Justice Education
College of Engineering and Architecture
College of Nursing
College of Education
Auxiliary units and Research Centres
Location of Angeles University Foundation
Located along MacArthur Highway in Barangay Salapungan, Angeles City, the campus is in the urban setting, well within the business area of the city. The main campus contains 8 key buildings, including the medical centre.
Being 1st class highly urbanized city in the region of Central Luzon, Philippines, it is the province’s commercial and financial hub. Angeles is just 83 kilometres from Manila and 17 kilometres from the provincial capital, San Fernando.
Being a city of high importance, students won’t have a difficulty in finding the basic necessities and for transportation.
Advantages of studying in Angeles University Foundation
• The campus has all the premium facilities like, Computerized Language Laboratory for speech classes, and state-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing Laboratory. E-classrooms, abundant print and on-line library resources, complete science laboratories, and IT facilities, etc. Other facilities for the students include sports and recreation, guidance and counseling, health and wellness, information technology, student records management, bookstore and banquet, transportation, and dormitories.
• The university guarantees not only professional success but total development which is anchored on Christian education that is holistic, integrated and formative.
• It promises world-class higher education institution committed to excellence in instruction, research and community service.
• The study programs are focussed on practical training with hands-on approach, allows them to understand the concepts thoroughly and significantly provide practical and meaningful learning experiences to the students through its large number of affiliated hospitals.
• The university also offers comfortable and safe living accommodations to students, faculty and guests.
• AUF ensures academic and extracurricular balance through a variety of learning experiences, like sports, culture and the arts, youth leadership, campus journalism, and community service.
The courses offered by the university costs approximately around 20,15,000 INR. The split up can be given year wise as:
First Year – 6,50,000 INR
Second Year- 3,25,000 INR
Third Year- 3,25,000 INR
Fourth Year – 3,25,000 INR
Fifth Year – 6,50,000 INR
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For knowing more about MBBS options in Philippines, click below
Following might help you as well.