MBBS In Davao Medical School Foundation, Philippines
Davao Medical School was founded in 1976. Davao Medical School has grown over the years to become one of the prominent universities of Philippines. The curriculum at Davao Medical School is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Davao Medical School is the diversity of students who come to study there.
Study MBBS at Davao Medical School
Davao Medical School is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Davao Medical School is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Davao Medical School is English. The duration of internship at Davao Medical School is one year. The year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Davao Medical School
Davao Medical School has been ranked as follows:
Location of Davao Medical School
Davao Medical School is located in Philippines. Philippines is immensely famous for long beaches, interesting mountain treks and hikes, and spectacular underwater experience with long beaches, interesting mountain treks and hikes, and spectacular underwater experiences. The people of Philippines are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
Admission process for MBBS course in Davao Medical School
In order to take admission in Davao Medical School a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 65 % marks are eligible to study in Davao Medical School. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Davao Medical School are Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The documents required to take admission in Davao Medical School are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Davao Medical School
The documents required to obtain a visa to take admission in Davao Medical School are:
- Original copy of the school’s Notice of Acceptance issued by the office of the dean.
- Letter from the School Registrar requesting the issuance of a Student Visa 9(f) to the applicant addressed to the director.
- Six copies of the original personal History Statement duly accomplished and signed by the applicant, both in English and their national alphabet.
- Passport sized photographs and left and right thumb prints.
- Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence
- Notarized Affidavit of Support, including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover applicant’s expenses for school dues, accommodation, subsistence and other incidental expenses
- Visa Application form
- Medical Certificate
- Police Clearance from the local police authorities where applicant has been permanently residing for the last five years.
Salient features about MBBS course at Davao Medical School
A student has the following advantages of studying at Davao Medical School:
- The cost of living in Philippines is easily affordable.
- The students get immense help and assistance from the administrative department at Davao Medical College to adjust in the new place.
- The quality of education offered at Davao Medical College is very good and places a lot of importance on the growth of the student.
- Davao Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization.
- The Davao Medical College gives the students a great chance to get involved with other students from different nations.
- Davao Medical College keeps in mind the holistic development of its students and organizes various programs to cultivate and promote their interests.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Davao Medical School
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of operation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )