Founded by a decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2014, Tashkent State Dental Institute is a coeducational non-profit public institution that delivers higher education in officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
Ranking of Tashkent State Dental Institute
• Country rank is 51
• World rank is 10940
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan.
Location of Tashkent State Dental Institute
Located in Makhtumkuli street, Tashkent, a large city of Uzbekistan. Being the capital and the most largest city of Uzbekistan, it is easily accessible. All the amenities are within the reach of students and are easily available. It is well connected by all means of transportation.
Faculties of Tashkent Dental Institute:
• Faculty of Paediatric Dentistry
• Faculty of Surgical Dentistry
• Faculty of Therapeutic Dentistry
Departments of the faculty of paediatric dentistry:
• Department of Pediatric Therapeutic Dentistry
• Department of Pediatric Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Department of Dental Disease Prevention
• Department of therapeutic areas
• Department of Languages
• Department of Histology and Medical Biology
• Department of Chemistry
Departments of the Department of Surgical Dentistry:
• Department of Surgical Dentistry and Dental Implantology
• Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Department of Surgical Directions
• Department of Propaedeutics and Faculty of Orthopedic Dentistry
• Department of Hospital Orthopedic Dentistry
• Department of Orthodontics and Dental Prosthetics
• Department of Biophysics and Informatics
Departments of the Faculty of Therapeutic Dentistry
• Department of Therapeutic Dentistry
• Department of Hospital Therapeutic Dentistry
• Department of therapeutic areas
• Department of the basics of healthcare and medical rehabilitation
• Department of Anatomy
• Department of Physiology, Pathophysiology, Microbiology and Pharmacology
• Department of Social Science
Advantages of studying in Tashkent State Dental Institute
• The institution allows open participation in scientific research, which helps the students to expand their horizons.
• It is a specificialised university that has many specifications and the students have the freedom to choose from a wide range of specializations.
• Study programs include practical training that allows them to understand the concepts thoroughly.
• All the medical programs are available in both English medium as well as Russian medium, which allows the students to pick up the concepts easily.
For latest fee structure, Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?