Jiangsu University was founded in 1902. Jiangsu University has grown over the years to become one of the most prominent universities of China. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Jiangsu Medical University is the diversity of students who come to study there.
MBBS at Jiangsu University
Jiangsu University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization. The duration of course at Jiangsu University is 5 years. Jiangsu Medical University is affiliated with a huge number of hospitals in China. The well-trained and highly qualified teaching staff of Jiangsu University is adept at handling and communicating with international students. The MBBS course is available in English for foreign students at Jiangsu University.
Ranking of Jiangsu University
Jiangsu University is ranked as:
Location of Jiangsu University
Jiangsu University is located in Zhenjiang. Jiangsu University enjoys close proximity to major International Airports and cities like Shanghai and Nanjing. Zhenjiang can be described as a home away from home. The people, facilities, amenities, weather, economic and social conditions have remained a major attraction to foreigners and students.
Admission process for MBBS course in Jiangsu University
In order to get admission in Jiangsu University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any additional entrance exam for taking admission in MBBS at Jiangsu University in China. Also, the student should have scored at least 80% (in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and 70 marks in English to get admission in MBBS at Jiangsu University.
Visa for MBBS course at Jiangsu University
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Jiangsu Medical University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Jiangsu University
1. The cost of studying MBBS in Jiangsu University is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. Jiangsu University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The admission in Jiangsu University is a hassle free process because there is no need for any extra entrance exam.
4. Jiangsu University provides hostel accommodation (not on campus) for all foreign students. They provide separate toilet and bathroom, high-speed internet access, AC, TV, bed linen and furniture.
5. Safety of the students is paramount to the administration of Jiangsu University.
6. Jiangsu University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Jiangsu University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links: