Kunming Medical University was established in 1933. Kunming State Medical University is well known for its educational research activity and high quality of specialist training. For the all-round development of students Kunming State Medical University provides the students with ample opportunities to take part in extra-curricular activities.
MBBS at Kunming Medical University
Kunming Medical University is recognized by Medical Council of India and World Health Organization. The MBBS students are capable of representing the university at international level, which is has been made possible due to the highly qualified teachers of Kunming Medical University. The duration of the MBBS course at Kunming Medical University is 6 years. The students do internships in their sixth year. The language of instruction for all foreign students is English at Kunming Medical University.
Ranking of Kunming Medical University
Kunming Medical University has been ranked as:
Globally – 4612
Nationally – 623
Location of Kunming Medical University
Kunming Medical University is located in Kunming. Some of the tourist attractions in Kunming are Stone Forest, Dian Lake, Green Lake and Yuantong Temple. The students have access to all the basic amenities for their day-to-day activities. Kunming has a temperate year-round climate.
Admission process for MBBS course in Kunming Medical University
In order to take admission in Kunming Medical University the student must have qualified the NEET exam. The student must have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. The student should have scored at least 70% to take admission in Kunming Medical University.
Some documents required to take admission in Kunming Medical University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Kunming Medical University
An aspirant must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Kunming Medical University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized by the proper authority
• Passport-sized Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Kunming Medical University
• The MBBS course is taught is English to all foreign students at Kunming Medical University.
• Kunming Medical University in China is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• There is no need to appear for any entrance exams to get admission in MBBS in Kunming Medical University.
• The well maintained law and order situation in Kunming ensures the safety of MBBS students at Kunming Medical University.
• The students can gain practical experience by applying for internships in various medical establishments in China.
• The cost of studying MBBS at Kunming Medical University is a lot less than that of studying in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
• The local people of Kunming have a friendly relationship with foreign students studying at Kunming Medical University.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Kunming Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following you MBBS in China
For more info, Contact your nearest branch now