The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most research-intensive institutions.With world-leading researchers, modern facilities and an innovative culture, it is committed to delivering research that is highly valued by every local and global communities.With more than 4000 research staff and students working together, supported by modern infrastructure and an innovative culture, the University of Adelaide has all the ingredients to tackle global research challenges and deliver positive impacts.As a member of the Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s most research-intensive institutions, the University is a destination of choice for highly talented researchers, students, government and industry partners.Outstanding research universities share some common characteristics. They respond to emerging global and national priorities, they have access to high quality facilities and they are surrounded by highly talented researchers and higher degree students
Bachelors courses available in field of Arts, Languages, Music, Social Sciences, Teaching and Education, Computer Science and IT, Engineering, Dentistry, Architecture, Agriculture, Law, Viticulture and Oenology, Earth and Environmental Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology, Food and Nutrition, Biology
Post graduate courses are available in field of Arts, Education , Music, Engineering, Health, Dentistry, Nursing, Psychology, Public Health, Architecture, law, Sciences
The University of Adelaide is consistently ranked in the top 1% of the world’s universities. We are recognised globally as a leading research university.
• Adelaide ranked 135 in the 2019 Times Higher Education world university rankings.
• The University of Adelaide ranked 114 in the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
• The University of Adelaide ranked 139 in the 2018 ARWU (Shanghai Jiao Tong).
• The University of Adelaide is known for high impact research that contributes to world challenges and delivers economic and social benefit. The high quality of the University’s research is recognised in the latest round of Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) results conducted by the Australian Research Council (ARC).
• The University of Adelaide is ranked in the top 200 in all five fields measured by the ARWU subject rankings, including Medicine, Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences and Life Sciences.
The University has four campuses in South Australia at North Terrace, Waite, Roseworthy and Thebarton.
• Located in the heart of Adelaide, the main campus at North Terrace forms part of the city’s cultural promenade surrounded by the state’s art gallery, museum and library.
• Waite campus located approximately seven kilometres from Adelaide.
• Roseworthy campus is located approximately 50 kilometres north of the city.
• Adelaide University Research Park – Thebarton campus is a technology and research park, hosting a variety of applied research activities including the Adelaide Wind Tunnel; the only industrial-scale wind tunnel in South Australia.
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
Following might help you as well.
Top 7 colleges in Melbourne Australia University of Melbourne Monash University Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) La trobe university, Sydney Victoria University Swinburne University Deakin Univrsity University of Melbourne The University of Melbourne was established by Hugh Culling Eardley Childers in 1853. It is the second most seasoned college of advanced education and … Continue reading
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.