The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most research-intensive institutions.With world-leading researchers, modern facilities and an innovative culture, it is committed to delivering research that is highly valued by every local and global communities.With more than 4000 research staff and students working together, supported by modern infrastructure and an innovative culture, the University of Adelaide has all the ingredients to tackle global research challenges and deliver positive impacts.As a member of the Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s most research-intensive institutions, the University is a destination of choice for highly talented researchers, students, government and industry partners.Outstanding research universities share some common characteristics. They respond to emerging global and national priorities, they have access to high quality facilities and they are surrounded by highly talented researchers and higher degree students
Bachelors courses available in field of Arts, Languages, Music, Social Sciences, Teaching and Education, Computer Science and IT, Engineering, Dentistry, Architecture, Agriculture, Law, Viticulture and Oenology, Earth and Environmental Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology, Food and Nutrition, Biology
Post graduate courses are available in field of Arts, Education , Music, Engineering, Health, Dentistry, Nursing, Psychology, Public Health, Architecture, law, Sciences
The University of Adelaide is consistently ranked in the top 1% of the world’s universities. We are recognised globally as a leading research university.
• Adelaide ranked 135 in the 2019 Times Higher Education world university rankings.
• The University of Adelaide ranked 114 in the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
• The University of Adelaide ranked 139 in the 2018 ARWU (Shanghai Jiao Tong).
• The University of Adelaide is known for high impact research that contributes to world challenges and delivers economic and social benefit. The high quality of the University’s research is recognised in the latest round of Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) results conducted by the Australian Research Council (ARC).
• The University of Adelaide is ranked in the top 200 in all five fields measured by the ARWU subject rankings, including Medicine, Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences and Life Sciences.
The University has four campuses in South Australia at North Terrace, Waite, Roseworthy and Thebarton.
• Located in the heart of Adelaide, the main campus at North Terrace forms part of the city’s cultural promenade surrounded by the state’s art gallery, museum and library.
• Waite campus located approximately seven kilometres from Adelaide.
• Roseworthy campus is located approximately 50 kilometres north of the city.
• Adelaide University Research Park – Thebarton campus is a technology and research park, hosting a variety of applied research activities including the Adelaide Wind Tunnel; the only industrial-scale wind tunnel in South Australia.
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
Following might help you as well.