Birat Medical College is well known for its educational research activity and high quality of specialist training. For the all-round development of students, Birat Medical College provides the students with ample opportunities to take part in extra-curricular activities. Birat Medical College has highly experienced faculty members who are dedicated to drive students towards excellence in the field of medicine.
MBBS at Birat Medical College
Birat Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Birat Medical College is of five and a half years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Birat Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Birat Medical College is one year.
Ranking of Birat Medical College
Birat Medical College has been ranked as follows:
Location of Birat Medical College
Birat Medical College is located in Biratnagar. Biratnagar is the industrial capital of Nepal, so the availability of day to day items is not a problem. Some of the tourist favorite places in Biratnagar are Mahendra Chowk, Hamro Chowk and Mangadh Chowk. The people of Biratnagar are very warm and welcoming towards the new entrants in the city.
Admission process for MBBS course in Birat Medical College
In order to take admission in Birat Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 60 % marks are eligible to study in Birat Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Birat Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Birat Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Salient features about MBBS course at Birat Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Birat Medical College:
- The MBBS course is taught in English to all students at Birat Medical College.
2. Birat Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The student need not appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Birat Medical College.
4. Indian students do no need Visa to study in Birat Medical College.
5. The library at Birat Medical University has a good collection of textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopy, binding, and book repairing are available to the students in the library whenever they need any of them.
6. The cost of studying at Birat Medical College is a lot less than that of Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
7. Birat Medical College organizes student exchange programs with many countries like- Japan, USA, Sweden, Australia and USA.
8. The people of Nepal have a very friendly relationship with Indian students.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Birat Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Nepal
For more info, Contact your nearest branch now