Lyceum North-western University Philippines
Founded in the year 1969 by Dr. Francisco Quimson Duque and Mrs. Florencia Tiongson Duque in 1969., Lyceum North-western University, in Philippines is a premier
cultural community with healthcare institution in the rural sector providing quality primary & secondary care to patients both from urban and rural area.
This highly regarded higher education institution, has a limited intake set on the number of foreign students, set to 300.
Ranking of Lyceum North-western University Philippines:
• Country rank is 162
• World rank is 11657
• Listed in WHO Directory of Medical Universities and in Medico Educational Council for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Medical Council of India (MCI) and IMED Directory.
• Accredited by WHO, USMLE, FAIMER.
Faculty of Lyceum North-western University Philippines:
Recognized as one of the prestigious institution that guarantees education in the field of healthcare and medicine, the university offers a wide array of courses in the following categories,
• Medicine – MD / MBBS
• Medical Technology
• Physical Therapy
• Veterinary Medicine
• Radiology Technology
• Respiratory Therapy
Location of Lyceum North-western University Philippines:
The University is located in Tapuac District of
Dagupan City, an independent city in Pangasinan province with a small population of about 180,000 inhabitants and is located in the Island of Luzon. Being a major commercial and Financial Centre in the North of Philippines, it is well connected by all means of transportation and has all amenities within the reach of the students. It also has excellent academic environment for the students.
It is about 230 kms from Manila International Airport and is very well connected with Manila with buses plying every 30 minutes.
Advantages of studying in Lyceum North-western University Philippines:
• The campus has all the premium world class facilities, like Simulation Labs & Digital Anatomy Labs and emphasizes on balanced academic and social competencies and team spirit. It also has on campus sports and recreational facility.
• The institution meets high academic standards and combines research and public engagement with teaching. It pushes the students to achieve their full potential.
• The institution hosts a highly active research community that provides discoveries that lead to innovations and new technologies and strengthen University knowledge, skills and expertise.
• The institution has study programs focussed on n practical training that allows them to understand the concepts thoroughly. For this reason alone, it has 12 hospitals with the largest one having more than 600 bed space.
• Medical Courses in Philippines are practical oriented and it provides practical exposure to its medical students through its affiliation with government hospitals and medical centres. The students of LNU get to train in Region 1 Medical Centre and other Government hospitals of Dagupan. In addition, final year students have Clerkship rotation program and get excellent hands on exposure under the guidance of active consultants.
• The institution has a huge library with over thousands of books, with regular scientific publications for increasing quality of education process. The library is equipped with modern techniques, computers and internet and other resources including texts of lectures, e-textbooks, e-magazines, multimedia, CDs and an ever-expanding digital library.
• The institution has a team of professors and tutors, who are masters in their fields and can put to use the basis of modern techniques and new technologies of training to ensure high quality training of specialists with higher medical education.
• The institution offers accommodation facilities for the students in safe and secure affordable housing and mess in its modern hostel building situated within the campus.
Fee structure of Lyceum North-western University Philippines::
|PROGRAM||ACADEMIC YEAR||TUITION FEES IN PESO||TUITION FEES IN INR|
|PRE – MEDICINE(BS Bio – 18 Months)||I.6 YEAR||4,49,900/-||6,00,000/-|
|DOCTOR OF MEDICINE(MD – 4 yrs)||I YEAR||2,27,624/-||3,05,500/-|
|Food & Accommodation||PHP 10,000/-||Rs. 13,400/-|
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For knowing more about MBBS options in Philippines, click below
Following might help you as well.