Study and Settle Abroad
Every year more than 50 lakhs students graduate in India and there is no mechanism to provide them jobs. The second issue is ‘job dignity’ phenomenon attached with most of jobs ( Department store worker, Fast food joint worker, Showroom salesman) along with minimal wages that can’t guaranteed even a basic life style.
Unlike India , countries like Australia, Canada and many others have reverse situation. There are more work and less people. The equality of job and pay means that a Fast food joint worker and a sales executive would be at par in society.
These 2 factors ensure that every year more than 2 lakhs students go abroad to pursue higher education from India. The top countries are Unites states of America, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand. Singapore, Recently, students are also moving to non English speaking countries like Germany, Japan, Sweden , Switzerland to pursue specific courses.
We help students both at UG and PG level to go to these countries through study mode with a vision to settle in that country. The good quality education from top universities ensure that students have fighting chance to secure white collar jobs and in worse case, plenty of blue collar jobs are anyways available.
All this in less than 15 lakhs budget !!!
Study Abroad and Settle procedure
If a student wants to study abroad and settle, he has to follow a simple 6 step process:-
1) Shortlist course, university, country based on his profile
2) Apply to colleges abroad and get an offer
3) Apply and get student visa of that country
4) Pack bags and go to study abroad
5) Use the post work permit visa and start working there
6) Apply for Permanent Residency (PR) and settle there
GKWorks Study and settle Abroad services package
GKWorks provide a comprehensive service package for students so that their journey to Study abroad is hassle free. For Study Abroad admissions, GKWorks charges a nominal consultant fee depending upon university and country. Below are the services included in our standard package
- Career Counselling
- IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE guidance and training
- Right University Selection as per student need and parent comfort
- Full documentation assistance
- Support in SOP, LOR and Resume buildings
- Application filing to chosen universities
- Provisional Admission from University follow up
- Fee deposit assistance
- Admission Letter follow up with University
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Visa Documentation
- Visa Filing
- Pre-departure briefings about country, culture and other finer details
- Airport drop to Indian Airport
- Airport Pick-up from the destination country airport
- Accommodation support in destination country
- Part time job assistance
- Full course duration assistance
Life time relationship for mutual support .
Please click below for summary of options available and other details
For more info, contact your nearest GKWorks branch now