Haybusak Medical University
Haybusak Medical University was founded in 1990. Students from Haybusak Medical University take part in various cultural and social programs. Haybusak Medical University was given state accreditation in 2001 by Ministry of Education and Science. Haybusak Medical University joined hands with Armenian Open University and the International Relations Institute to setup International Academy of Education to provide and promote undergraduate and higher education. Haybusak Medical University has constantly worked to provide high quality education to its student. Haybusak Medical University has been ranked the 20th best university in Armenia.
MBBS at Haybusak Medical University
MBBS at Haybusak Medical University is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO) and World Federation of Medical Education (WFME). The duration of Haybusak Medical University is six years. The language of instruction for all foreign students studying at Haybusak Medical University is English.
Location of Haybusak Medical University
Haybusak Medical University is located in the capital city of Armenia, Yerevan. Yerevan is the cultural, industrial and administrative center of Armenia. Yerevan offers a comfortable and healthy life to the students. Being the capital city of Armenia, all the facilities such as transport, shopping malls, cafes and other recreational activities are easily accessible to the students. The people of Yerevan are very friendly towards Indian nationals, making it easy for the students to adapt to the new surroundings.
Admission process for MBBS course in Haybusak Medical University
In order to get admission in Haybusak Medical University the student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any entrance exam (like TOEFL/PTE/IELTS) to get admission in Haybusak Medical University. The student should have scored at least 50% in 12th class (in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) to get admission in Haybusak Medical University. The age of the student must be 17 years, as of 31st December of the year of admission.
The student aspiring to study MBBS at Haybusak Medical University must have the following documents:
• Application Form
• Scanned copy of mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
• Scanned copy of passing mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
• Six (6) passport-sized photos (4×6)
• Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
• HIV test report
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Haybusak Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Salient features about MBBS course at Haybusak Medical University
• Students from Haybusak Medical University take part in a number of student exchange programs.
• Students of Haybusak Medical University can apply for internships at various colleges in Armenia.
• High quality education in MBBS course is ensured through the combination of modern medicine and practical training at Haybusak Medical University.
• No need to appear for any entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Haybusak Medical University.
• The cost of studying at Haybusak Medical University is much more affordable than that of private colleges in India.
• Yerevan being the capital city ensures that there is no dearth of recreational activities and intra-country commute is also very easy.
• In order to travel from Armenia to Delhi or from Delhi to Armenia, connecting flights are easily available.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Armenia
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now