MBBS UG counselling 2022 latest updates?
The MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) will soon release the NEET UG 2022 schedule for counselling. The counselling for 15% AIQ will soon start and also the counselling will begin for AIIMS, JIPMER, BHU, AMU and other open seats. The candidates who have cleared the NEET exam will be eligible for NEET Counselling. The seats will be allocated according to the rank of NEET UG 2022, choices filled by the students and also the availability of number of seats in various colleges.
The counselling for the AIIQ will be conducted in 4 rounds: AIQ Round 1, AIQ Round 2, AIQ Mop-Up round and AIQ Stray Vacancy round. This counselling is totally dependent on rank of All India Quota. The seats for AIQ also include the policy of reservation that is prescribed by the Central Government. The counselling updates will be received by the candidates for State quota, private medical as well as dental colleges.
The quota wise distribution of seats for NEET UG 2022
- 15% AIQ seats, MBBS, BDS seats of states.
- All India quota government aided
- All India quota private
- State government quota, institutional quota
- Central Universities, National Institutes
- Deemed to be Universities.
- Management, NRI Quota
The reservation policy for 15% AIQ Seats for NEET UG 2022, Counselling
- Scheduled Caste (SC)- 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 7.5%
- Other Backward Class (OBC), (OBC-NCL) according to the central OBC list- 27 %
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)- 10%
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD)- 5%
The candidates should keep this in mind about the accurate form filling and providing accurate information during the NEET counselling. The choices should be done accurately. The allotment and the process of admission take place according to the choices of the candidate.
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Have a look on the following.