Requirements for Canada Student Visa
One of the most sought-after visas in recent years is the Canadian student visa. Because of the government’s immigration rules and opportunities, Canada is an even more sought-after location for workers and students. The international student needs to get a study permit in addition to a student visa in order to start classes at any Canadian institution.
Student visa and study permit differences
- Your entry into the nation is authorized by a student visa, and your right to remain is granted by a study permit.
- The study permit contains all the information about your purpose, including your reason for visiting, why you are in Canada, the course level you will be taking or are already taking, the length of the programme, and any work-related restrictions.
- A student must submit a separate application for the student visa.
- You must first get a study permit, which, once approved, will enable you access into the nation along with a tourist visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA).
Visit the official website at https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for additional details.
A fast document check guidance for your application is provided below.
These papers are required in order to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of approval
- Id verification
- Proof of monetary support
Here are the steps for requesting a study permit in Canada.
Student Direct Stream (SDS) and non-SDS categories are available for Canadian students to apply for study visas. Here are the steps for submitting an online application for a student visa.
- Ensure that you have everything you need.
You’ll need the following to apply online:
- A scanning device or camera for making electronic copies of your papers
- A valid credit or debit card
- Read the instruction manual.
You should read the instructions before completing your application, even if you submit it online. The instructions will detail how to fill out each field on the form.
- Get ready with your responses for the online tool.
There are a few questions you must respond to before you can upload your forms. These are used to make the student’s individualized document checklist.
- Recognize the costs you must spend.
Typically, your expenses will consist of:
- Processing fees for you and any other applicants you list on your application.
- Create an online account or sign.
You need an account to apply online. Your account can be used for:
- Remit your fees.
- Fill out an application
- Verify your situation
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Have a look on the following.