The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities, and is the largest university in South Australia.The university’s strong industry links and global engagement confirm students gain the experience and expertise required to make an impact in their career. With more than 33,000 students including 6,000 international students, the University is South Australia’s largest.The University’s programs are designed with strong professional emphasis and in partnership with industry. They include fieldwork, placements, industry projects and work experience. This real-world experience provides students with the qualities employers look for.Students benefit from the modern facilities and academics who are experts in their field. There are over 400 degree programs on offer to suit a wide variety of career interests.
The University of South Australia offers undergraduate programs in the field of Aboriginal and Australian studies, Accounting and Finance, Architecture, Arts, Aviation, Business, Communication, Construction management, Contemporary art, Defence, Education, Engineering, Environment and Geospatial science, Health Science, Human services, Information Technology, Jazz, Journalism, Laboratory Medicine, Languages, Law, Management and HRM, Marketing, Mathematics, Nursing and Midwifery, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Property, Social work, Tourism, Sports and Events.
The postgraduate programs are available in the field of Explore our postgraduate career and study areas Aboriginal Studies,Accounting, Architecture, Arts and Cultural Management, Aviation,Business, Communications/PR, Construction Management, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Design, Education and Teaching, Engineering, Environmental Science, Film and TV, Finance, Health Science, Human Resource Management, Information Management, Information Technology, International MBA, Management, Marketing, MBA, Medical Sonography, Nursing and Midwifery, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Project Management, Psychology, Safety Management, Social Work, Supply Chain Management, Surveying, Tourism and Event Management, Urban and Regional Planning.
Apart from these degrees various research degrees are also offered
- World Ranking
- QS World Rankings: UniSA is ranked at number 279 on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number 16 in Australia.
- THE Times World Rankings : UniSA is ranked at number 201+ on the Times Higher Education world university ranking system which is number 9 in Australia.
- Academic Rankings World Universities (ARWU) Rankings: UniSA is ranked at number 501+ on the ARWU world university ranking system which is number 24 in Australia.
- US News Rankings: UniSA is ranked at number 400= on the US News world university ranking system which is number 20 in Australia.
- CWUR Center for World University Rankings: UniSA is ranked at number 591 on the CWUR Center for World University Rankings system which is number 18 in Australia.
- Times Universities Under 50 Years: UniSA is ranked at number 32 on the TImes Higher Education best world universities under 50 years of age which is number 4 in Australia.
- QS Universities Under 50 Years Old: UniSA is ranked at number 25 on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) universities under 50 years old ranking system which is number 6 in Australia.
- Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: UniSA is ranked at number 36 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 12 in Australia.
- QS Graduate Employability Rankings: UniSA is ranked at number 301+ on the QS Graduate Employability ranking system which is number =16 in Australia.
- Australian Rankings
- Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: UniSA is ranked at number 14 on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012)
- AEN 5 Star Ranking: UniSA is rated a 3 1/2 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System
The university has two campuses in the Adelaide city centre (both on North Terrace), two metropolitan campuses (at Mawson Lakes, formerly The Levels, and Magill), and two campuses in regional South Australia, (Whyalla and Mount Gambier).
- City East: Situated on the corner of North Terrace and Frome Road, adjacent to the University of Adelaide, on the site of the former South Australian Institute of Technology, the City East campus is home to UniSA’s Division of Health Sciences.
- City West: Located on the corner of North Terrace and Morphett Street, the City West Campus is home to business, law, commerce and management, architecture and creative arts.
- Magill Campus is located on St. Bernard’s Road at Magill.
- Mount Gambier: Based in the Limestone Coast region of southeast South Australia, UniSA’s Mount Gambier Campus opened in 2005, and provides for country-based students and researchers.
For more information contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
Following might help you as well.