The University of New England (UNE) is a regionally based, globally networked university that is renowned for the quality of its student experience and the excellence of its research. The University’s main campus is located at Armidale, NSW. It has nearly 5000 on-campus students, who enjoy relatively small class sizes and close interaction with teaching staff. About half live on-campus, in UNE’s residential colleges. The college community provides a valuable extension of the UNE experience, providing networks of friends, academic support, social and sporting activities. When UNE became Australia’s first regional university in 1954, it pioneered the delivery of external degrees of a quality on par with traditional on-campus degrees, and has subsequently become Australia’s most experienced and innovative provider of distance education.
The University offers various undergraduate in the field Arts, Accounting, Agriculture, Business, Commerce, Computer Science, Criminology, Economics, Education, Environmental science, International Studies, Languages, Laws, Media and Communication, Medical Science, Music, Nursing, Pharmacy, Plant science, Psychology, Science, Social Science, Social Work, Sustainability, Zoology.
Bachelor Honours are available in area of Agribusiness, Arts, Computer Science, Criminology, Economics, International Studies, Media and Communication, Medical Science, Nursing, Science and Social Science.
Postgraduate courses are Accounting, Arts, Agriculture, Agribusiness, Business, Commerce, Data Science, Disability, Education Studies, Environmental Science, Financial planning, Health Management, Information Technology, Laws, Nursing, Psychology, Scientific Studies, Social work and Teaching.
Postgraduate Research is available in the field of Education, Philosophy, Environmental Science, Laws, Philosophy, Rural Science and Science.
1. World Ranking
• World Rankings Overview : University of New England is the number 31 ranked Australian university overall on the world university ranking systems
• QS World Rankings: UNE is ranked at number 801+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number =33 in Australia.
• Academic Rankings World Universities (ARWU) Rankings: UNE is ranked at number 701+ on the ARWU world university ranking system which is number =26 in Australia.
• US News Rankings: UNE is ranked at number 686= on the US News world university ranking system which is number 27 in Australia.
• CWUR Center for World University Rankings: UNE is ranked at number 900 on the CWUR Center for World University Rankings system which is number 26 in Australia.
• Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: UNE is ranked at number =69 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number =25 in Australia.
2. Australian Rankings
• Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: UNE is ranked at number 27 on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012)
• AEN 5 Star Ranking: UNE is rated a 3 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System
The University of New England has three distinct campuses that combine to offer students a range of different learning experiences. It’s two Maine campuses house it’s internationally renowned undergraduate, graduate and professional programs, while it’s campus in Tangier, Morocco is home to an innovative semester abroad program.
For more information contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
Following might help you as well.