The benefits for any student to go and study in developed countries is beyond any discussions or debate. The quality of education, exposure, networking opportunities are far above than what a student can get in his home country. The question that is asked by many students is what country and university is best for him to pursue his dream career or life per se.
We at GKWorks have created a simple framework that should help students to choose a particular country for study abroad. Please do have a look below
We also summarise all the information in simple lines below
1. If you are an above average/ good student wishing to pursue an education and career in Science, Engineering and Technology course, believe in your own ability to find jobs on your own, USA is the best place
2. If you are a below average to above average student, limited budget and wish to settle permanently in your chosen developed country; Australia, Canada and New Zealand are for you
3. if you are from rich background who is looking for education and international exposure with very minimal chances of settlement, UK is the country for you. Students should not depend upon Country and University to assure them job/ permanent settlement.
4. If you are from rich background who is looking for education and International exposure with very minimal chances of settlement and closer to India in terms of distance, Singapore is the country for you. Students should not depend upon Country and University to assure them job/ permanent settlement.
5. Non-English-speaking Countries offer zero chance of permanent settlement so countries like Germany, France, Italy should be chosen to pursue a specific course and career. Students should not depend upon Country and University to assure them job/ permanent settlement.
6. If you are genius/ brilliant student then premium Universities like Stanford, Oxford are for you. You are mostly on your own and you know what you wish to achieve and how to achieve. We, as education consultants can help you in the process.
Hope this summarized information help you to take informed decision.