Dhaka National Medical College
Dhaka National Medical College was founded in 1925. Dhaka National Medical College is among the top private Colleges of Bangladesh. Dhaka National Medical College emphasizes on harmonious relationship between students, discipline and academic growth. The teachers of all faculties pride themselves on their teaching methodology and accessibility to the students. Dhaka National Medical College is ranked 4th best among the private medical colleges of Bangladesh.
MBBS at Dhaka National Medical College
The MBBS course at Dhaka National Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The duration of MBBS at Dhaka National Medical University is 5 years. The students have access to all the resources in the library such as books, journals, textbooks, reference books and internet. The MBBS course is taught in English to all foreign students. Dhaka National Medical Institute Hospital is the designated hospital of Dhaka National Medical College.
Location of Dhaka National Medical College
Dhaka National Medical College is situated in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. Like all other capitals Dhaka is the cultural, political and economic center of Bangladesh. Dhaka is famous for its cuisine, art festivals and religious diversity. Bangladesh has been a part of India at one point in history and has close connections with India.
Admission process for MBBS course in Dhaka National Medical College
To take admission in MBBS at Dhaka National Medical College the student should have qualified the NEET exam. The MBBS aspirant need NOT appear for any language entrance test like TOEFL, IELTS and PTE. The student must meet the following criteria:
1. The age of the student should be 17 years, as of 31st December of the year of admission.
2. The student should not have more than one year of gap after completion of 12th class.
3. The student must have a total of at least 60% in 10th and 12th class in Physics, Chemistry and Biology to take admission in Dhaka National Medical University.
Visa for MBBS course at Dhaka National Medical College
1. Passport with at least three months validity
2. Two recent passport size photographs
3. Photo copy of pages of passport having detail particulars
4. For Employment visa and student visa, three sets of application forms are required.
5. Invitation and covering letters (preferably the original or fax copies)
6. Exact amount of visa fee in cash.
7. Offer letter from the concerned Government recognized education institution in Bangladesh.
8. Bank solvency certificate of the guardian of the student.
9. Sponsoring certificate provide by the guardian confirming the commitment to bear the educational expenses.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Dhaka National Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Salient features about MBBS course at Dhaka National Medical College
1. Dhaka National Medical University is very close to India.
2. The duration of MBBS at Dhaka National medical University is only 5 years. Unlike some other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
3. The educational methods and syllabus is identical to that taught in India.
4. The cost of studying at Dhaka National Medical College is a lot less than that in any Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
5. The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
6. No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS at Dhaka National Medical University.
7. The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the Indian students.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now