Shandong University was founded in 1901. Shandong University has grown over the years to become one of the most prominent universities of China. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Shandong University is the diversity of students who come to study there from different nations.
MBBS at Shandong University
Shandong University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization. The duration of course at Shandong University is 6 years. Shandong University is affiliated with a huge number of hospitals in China. The well-trained and highly qualified teaching staff of Shandong University is adept at handling and communicating with international students. The MBBS course is available in English for foreign students at Shandong University.
Location of Shandong University
Shandong University is located in Jinan. Jinan can be described as a home away from home. The people, facilities, amenities, weather, economic and social conditions have remained a major attraction to foreigners and students. Jinan has a healthy economy which is further bolstered by the number of tourists Jinan receives every year.
Admission process for MBBS course in Shandong University
In order to get admission in Shandong University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The student (from non-English speaking country) needs to appear for IELTS/TOEFL. Also, the student should have scored at least 60% (in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) to get admission in MBBS at Shandong University. The student should be more than 18 years of age at the time of the admission.
Some documents required to take admission in Shandong University are:
• Health certificate
• Pre-medical certificate (FSC)
• Photocopy of graduation certificate
• School leaving certificate
• Identification document
• Financial statement
• Photocopy of valid passport
• One passport-sized photo
• Extra-Curricular Activity Certificates
Visa for MBBS course at Shandong University
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Shandong University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Shandong University
1. The cost of studying MBBS in Shandong University is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. Shandong University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. University provides hostel accommodation (on campus) for all foreign students. They provide separate toilet and bathroom, high-speed internet access, AC, TV, bed linen and furniture.
4. Safety of the students is paramount to the administration of Shandong University.
5. Shandong University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Shandong University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For more info, Contact your nearest branch now