MBBS from Tashkent medical academy
Founded in 1935, and later in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, transformed into Tashkent Medical Academy, this is a public non-profit coeducational institution, in Uzbekistan. This 84 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy, with over 4600 students from different countries around the world, selected on the basis of previous academic excellence and entrance examinations.
Ranking of Tashkent Medical Academy
• Country rank is 14
• World rank is 8864
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan
Location of Tashkent Medical Academy
The institution is located in the capital city of Tashkent, which is also the largest and most populated city. With it’s multi-ethnic population, it has many museums and a good blend of modern and Soviet-era architecture. The city has metro services, and is easily accessible and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Tashkent Medical Academy
The Institute has a Faculty strength of 803, of which are 2 Academicians, 97 Professors, 183 Docents, 357 Assistant lecturers, 176 Doctors of Sciences, 396 Ph.D. holders, presiding over general medicine, medico-pedagogical, medico-prophylactic and Higher Nursing faculties.
The University has a student population of 4662 students, comprising of 735 postgraduates and 205 physicians, being educated on a wide range of directions on
58 Chairs, at the Centre of Acquiring Practical Skills, OSCE (Objectively structured Clinical Examination) Centre, 2 training laboratories, School of Public Health, Information-Resource Centre, Demonstration-Training Stomatology Complex, at 2 demonstration-training modules of Rural Doctor’s Station.
The main clinical bases of the Academy are 1st, 2nd and 3rd Clinics, Republican Specialized Scientific-Practical Medical Centres, Republican and City Clinical Hospitals.
Advantages of studying in Tashkent Medical Academy
• The University offers professionally high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The University takes into account regional pathology and similar factors like religious freedom, law defence, favourable climate which are critically important for Asian and Latin American countries.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has well-equipped classrooms, basic science and skills laboratories, training centres and clinical bases.
• The University has outsanding international partnerships and cooperation with international scientific and educational centres, which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• Apart from studies, the institute hosts holidays and festivals, sports, summer health-improvement camps, amateur performances, and meetings with prominent people of the Republic.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students.
Fee Structure of Tashkant Medical Academy
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
First batch of English medium
Diwali party at Tashkent medical academy
For Other Countries Check Below Links: