MBBS from Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
Zainul Haque Sikder Women’s Medical College in Bangladesh is a for-profit private women’s only higher education institution, founded in 1992.
This non-government institution, with a student intake of over 600 medical students, has 20 percentage of it’s seats reserved for international students, from different countries around the world, selected on the basis of academic excellence in 12th grade.
Ranking of Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
• Country Rank is 120
• World rank is 12255
• Apprroved by Medical Council of India (MCI), Nepal Bar Council, World Health Organization (WHO), Nepal Medical Council
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the University Grants Commission of Bangladesh
Location of Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
The institute is located in Monica Estate, on the western part of Dhanmondi, Dhaka. Being just 1 km west of Satmaszid Road, it is
easily accessible by transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
All the medical disciples under all the pre clinical and clinical courses in the MBBS program are offered by the college curriculum, with the duration of MBBS course being five years. After the course, the students are expected to take up a full year of hospital internship training which helps them acquire the professionalism in patient care.
Advantages of studying in Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees, with no donation.
• The University has an experienced faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own medical specialities, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has well-equipped classrooms with medical equipments and instruments for teaching and internship training program, computer facilities, a huge library with books on medicine, social-humanities, scientific and fiction literature, WiFi, gymnasium and canteen.
• The University has international conferences, seminars, projects etc , which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students, by making them take part in cultural activities.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostels, well within the college campus, offering all standard and modern facilities, like TV, internet access, heating and air conditioning system, water supply etc.
Fee Structure of Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?