MBBS from Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
Zainul Haque Sikder Women’s Medical College in Bangladesh is a for-profit private women’s only higher education institution, founded in 1992.
This non-government institution, with a student intake of over 600 medical students, has 20 percentage of it’s seats reserved for international students, from different countries around the world, selected on the basis of academic excellence in 12th grade.
Ranking of Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
• Country Rank is 120
• World rank is 12255
• Apprroved by Medical Council of India (MCI), Nepal Bar Council, World Health Organization (WHO), Nepal Medical Council
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the University Grants Commission of Bangladesh
Location of Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
The institute is located in Monica Estate, on the western part of Dhanmondi, Dhaka. Being just 1 km west of Satmaszid Road, it is
easily accessible by transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
All the medical disciples under all the pre clinical and clinical courses in the MBBS program are offered by the college curriculum, with the duration of MBBS course being five years. After the course, the students are expected to take up a full year of hospital internship training which helps them acquire the professionalism in patient care.
Advantages of studying in Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees, with no donation.
• The University has an experienced faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own medical specialities, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has well-equipped classrooms with medical equipments and instruments for teaching and internship training program, computer facilities, a huge library with books on medicine, social-humanities, scientific and fiction literature, WiFi, gymnasium and canteen.
• The University has international conferences, seminars, projects etc , which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students, by making them take part in cultural activities.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostels, well within the college campus, offering all standard and modern facilities, like TV, internet access, heating and air conditioning system, water supply etc.
Fee Structure of Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well