Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, Κуrgуzstаn
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is considered as one of the most eminent universities in Kyrgyzstan for higher studies. The university offers education in 45 different specialties and 3 different fields. If talking about its origin then this university was established in the year 1993 in the city of Bishkek. Thousands of students are perusing their education from Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
In this article we will talk about the above-mentioned university and MBBS program available in the university.
Some quick and important highlights about the university.
- Students can join the MBBS course most probably in the month of ‘may’.
- Medium of instruction provided for teaching the students mainly are English, Russian, and Kyrgyz.
- Tuition fees needed for the course is INR 2.80 lakhs/year.
- Duration for the MBBS course in the university is 6 years including internship programs as well.
- Students have to qualify NEET exam to get admitted in university in MBBS program.
- In the country it comes on 1st
- And in world ranking university holds rank 4897.
Bellow mentioned criteria need to be fulfilled by the students to get a seat at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
- the applicant should hold the degree of high-school in subjects Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- the applicant must be 17 year of age and bellow 25 year of age before the admission.
- In the subjects of class 10th as well as class 12th applicant should have secured 50% .
- If the applicant is not from general category and falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45%.
- The applicant must have qualified the NEET exam.
MBBS FEE STRUCTURE
Fee in USD- $4000
Fee in Indian rupee- rs.2,80,000
Hostel and food expense – Rs. 52,500
Total – Rs.3,32,500
* $1 = Rs.70 (It may vary)
- Collect all the required documents and fill out the application form.
- Send the documents to the university.
- After verification of the submitted documents, university will issue the admission letter.
- After receiving invitation letter, the process for applying for Kyrgyzstan visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Then the admission fee will be deposited to the university and the documents get submitted to the embassy.
- An original, valid passport (with a minimum of 18 months validity)
- Filled application form
- 10 Passport-size photographs
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
MBBS PROGRAM DURATION
In Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, the MBBS runs for the period of 6 years and it consist of total12 semester.
INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDED BY THE UNIVERSITY
- University offers good infrastructure for the students, it has 25 institutes for students, 6 big centres for research, 15 huge educational and scientific centres, and 4 Large- sized Laboratories for students.
- Various cultural and activity centres are also available for the students.
- The university has well designed library with good number of books.
- The university provides hostel facility for its students.
- Various sports facilities are also available for the students.
HOSTEL AND ACCUMODATION
- University provides hostel facility for the students around the campus.
- The hostel rooms are well equipped and with basic facilities
- Hostel is comfortable.
- High class security for the students in the hostel
- Provides good and health environment for the student to study.
WHY SHOULD STUDENT STUDY IN KYRGYZ RUSSIAN SLAVIC UNIVERSITY?
- Talking about the fee structure then then Kyrgyzstan is great option for MBBS. Because it has low fee structure
- At Kyrgyz Russian Slavic university, the primary language is English which is very convenient for student from any country.
- After completing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan students will get limitless opportunities from all over the world.
- The admission process of the university is easy and simplified.
- The hostel and accommodation facility in the university is pocked friendly
- The university has best infrastructure!
We have tried our best to provide required information to you related to the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For knowing more about MBBS options in Kyrgyzstan, visit