Anhui Medical University was founded in 1926. The motto of Anhui Medical University is “learning and practicing, training competent doctors”. The university has four main campus areas- Meishan Road, Feicui Area, East campus and Chaohu School of Clinical Medicine. Also, Anhui Medical University has established three post-doctoral research centers.
Anhui Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Anhui Medical University is of 6 years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Anhui Medical University is English. The duration of internship at Anhui Medical University is one year. It is one of the top options for students looking to pursue MBBS abroad.
Anhui Medical University has been ranked as follows:
Anhui Medical University is located in Hefei in China. Hefei is the capital and the largest city of Anhui. Hefei is the cultural, economic, political and industrial hub of Anhui .Some tourist attractions in Hefei are Chao lake, Hefei Three Kingdoms New Town Relics, The Memorial Temple of Lord Bao and Hefei Lord Bao Park.
In order to take admission in Anhui Medical University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 70% marks are eligible to study in Anhui Medical University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Anhui Medical University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Anhui Medical University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to pursue MBBS at Anhui Medical University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
A student has the following advantages of studying MBBS Abroad at Anhui Medical University:
1. The administration of Anhui Medical University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any language entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Anhui Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Hefei is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Anhui Medical University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen, internet facilities, and public library and common spaces to meet and interact.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?