Anhui Medical University
Anhui Medical University was founded in 1926. The motto of Anhui Medical University is “learning and practicing, training competent doctors”. The university has four main campus areas- Meishan Road, Feicui Area, East campus and Chaohu School of Clinical Medicine. Also, Anhui Medical University has established three post-doctoral research centers.
MBBS at Anhui Medical University
Anhui Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Anhui Medical University is of 6 years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Anhui Medical University is English. The duration of internship at Anhui Medical University is one year. It is one of the top options for students looking to pursue MBBS abroad.
Ranking of Anhui Medical University
Anhui Medical University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Anhui Medical University
Anhui Medical University is located in Hefei in China. Hefei is the capital and the largest city of Anhui. Hefei is the cultural, economic, political and industrial hub of Anhui .Some tourist attractions in Hefei are Chao lake, Hefei Three Kingdoms New Town Relics, The Memorial Temple of Lord Bao and Hefei Lord Bao Park.
Admission process for MBBS course in Anhui Medical University
In order to take admission in Anhui Medical University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 70% marks are eligible to study in Anhui Medical University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Anhui Medical University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Anhui Medical University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Anhui Medical University
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to pursue MBBS at Anhui Medical University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS Abroad course at Anhui Medical University
A student has the following advantages of studying MBBS Abroad at Anhui Medical University:
1. The administration of Anhui Medical University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any language entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Anhui Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Hefei is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Anhui Medical University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen, internet facilities, and public library and common spaces to meet and interact.
Fee Structure for MBBS Abroad program at Anhui Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in China
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org To Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now