Guangxi Medical University was founded in 1934. Guangxi Medical University lays great emphasis on scientific research over anything else. Nantong Medical University has important national and municipal disciplines, laboratories and exchange stations for post-doctoral research.
MBBS at Guangxi Medical University
Guangxi Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ Guangxi Medical University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Guangxi Medical University is English. The duration of internship at Guangxi Medical University is one year. The year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Guangxi Medical University
Guangxi Medical University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Guangxi Medical University
Guangxi Medical University is located in Nanning. Nanning is known as the “green city” owing to the abundance of greenery in Nanning. The people of Nanning are very helpful to all the students studying in Nanning. One third of China’s different types of mineral resources are found in Nanning.
Admission process for MBBS course in Guangxi Medical University
In order to take admission in Guangxi Medical University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 70 % marks are eligible to study in Guangxi Medical University .The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Guangxi Medical University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Guangxi Medical University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Guangxi Medical University
Some documents required to take admission in Guangxi Medical University are:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Guangxi Medical University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Guangxi Medical University
1. The administration of Guangxi Medical University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any additional entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Guangxi Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Nanning is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Guangxi Medical University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen and common spaces to meet and interact.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Guangxi Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For more info, Contact your nearest branch now