MBBS at Beihua University
Beihua University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Beihua University is of 6 years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Beihua University is English. The duration of internship at Beihua University is one year. The students are taught Chinese language in the first year to facilitate communication with the local people of China.
Ranking of Beihua University
Beihua University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Beihua University
Beihua University is located in Jilin. Jilin is famously known for its Ice Lantern festival. People from all over the world come to China to be a part of this festival. The climate in Jilin is freezing cold, which has made it a great place for ski resorts. The ski resorts in Jilin are a tourist-favorite place in Jilin. The transport facilities are ample in Jilin, which makes it easier for students to travel from one place to another.
Admission process for MBBS course in Beihua University
In order to take admission in Beihua University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 75% marks are eligible to study in Beihua University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Beihua University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Beihua University are:
1. Health Certificate
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo
4. High school academic transcript
5. High school graduate certificate
6. English proficiency test certificate
Visa for MBBS course at Beihua University
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to pursue MBBS at Beihua University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Beihua University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Beihua University:
1. The administration of Beihua University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any language entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Beihua University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Jilin is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Beihua University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen and common spaces to meet and interact.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Beihua University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links: