Globally focused and locally engaged, Flinders University is committed to making a difference through its innovative research, excellence in teaching and learning, and exceptional student experience.Studying at Flinders University provides students with a rich and diverse academic and social experience set amongst a uniquely Australian campus renowned for its coastal views and natural bushland.Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group.Academically, the university pioneered a cross-disciplinary approach to education,and its faculties of medicine and the humanities are ranked among the nation’s top 10.The university is ranked within the world’s top 500 institutions in the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Arts, Culture and Communication, Health, Psychology, Business, Commerce and Management, Education, Health, Law and Criminology, Science and Environment, Computing and Mathematics, Engineering and Design, Medicine, Social work, Creative arts and media, Government and International relations, Nursing and Midwifery.
The various higher degrees by research is available in the area of Philosophy, Arts, Theology, Education, Science, Engineering.
1. World Ranking
• World Rankings Overview: Flinders University is the number 23 ranked Australian university overall on the world university ranking systems
• QS World Rankings: Flinders is ranked at number 551+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number =25 in Australia.
• THE Times World Rankings: Flinders is ranked at number 301+ on the Times Higher Education world university ranking system which is number =17 in Australia.
• Academic Rankings World Universities (ARWU) Rankings: Flinders is ranked at number 401+ on the ARWU world university ranking system which is number =22 in Australia.
• US News Rankings: Flinders is ranked at number 422= on the US News world university ranking system which is number 21= in Australia.
• CWUR Center for World University Rankings: Flinders is ranked at number 614 on the CWUR Center for World University Rankings system which is number 19 in Australia.
• QS Universities Under 50 Years Old: Flinders is ranked at number 81+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) universities under 50 years old ranking system which is number 11= in Australia.
• Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: Flinders is ranked at number 64 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 24 in Australia.
2. Australian Rankings
• Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: Flinders is ranked at number 28 on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012)
• AEN 5 Star Ranking: Flinders is rated a 3 1/2 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System
• Bedford Park (main campus)
• Victoria Square – Adelaide CBD
• Northern Territory
Darwin. Alice Springs
• Regional South Australia
Lincoln Marine Science Centre
Greater Green Triangle
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works branch
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.