Sichuan University was founded in 1896. Sichuan University lays great emphasis on improving the educational and research facilities to push students beyond the boundaries of excellence. The teachers are very welcoming and the students always have access to the teachers to clear any of their doubts.
MBBS at Sichuan University
Sichuan University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Sichuan University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Sichuan University is English. The duration of internship at Sichuan University is one year. The year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Sichuan University
Sichuan University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Sichuan University
Sichuan University is located in Chengdu in China. The people of Chengdu are very helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Some of the tourist-friendly places in Chengdu are Chengdu Research Base of China, Dujiangyan’s ancient functioning irrigation system and Mount Qingcheng.
Admission process for MBBS course in Sichuan University
In order to take admission in Sichuan University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 60 % marks are eligible to study in Sichuan University The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Sichuan University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Sichuan University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Sichuan University
Some documents required to take admission in Sichuan University are:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Sichuan University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Sichuan University
1. The administration of Sichuan University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any additional entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Sichuan University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Sichuan University is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Sichuan University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen and common spaces to meet and interact.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Sichuan University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
You might like the following as well