Gandaki Medical College
Gandaki Medical College was established in 2010. Gandaki Medical College has a great environment of promoting learning from different cultures and nationalities. Indian students find a culture very similar to that of their homeland. Gandaki Medical College prides itself on the highly qualified and experienced members of faculty. The safety of students is paramount to the administration of Gandaki Medical College.
MBBS at Gandaki Medical College
Gandaki Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Gandaki Medical College is of five and a half years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Gandaki Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Gandaki Medical College is one year.
Ranking of Gandaki Medical College
Gandaki Medical College has been ranked as follows:
Location of Gandaki Medical College
Gandaki Medical College is located in Pokhara. The people of Pokhara are very warm and welcoming towards the new students in the city. Some of the tourist favorite places in Pokhara are Phewa Lake (lake, boating and rafting), Davis Falls (beautiful underground waterfall), Begans Lake and Annapurna Circuit for mountain biking, climbing and cycling.
NEAREST INDIAN BOARDER to Gandaki Medical College
IT IS 195 KM AWAY FROM SUNAULI BOARDER , UTTAR PRADESH (FROM GORAKHPUR)
IT IS 295 KM AWAY FROM RAXUAL BOARDER , BIHAR (BIRGUNJ BOARDER)
ACCESS to Gandaki Medical College from India
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM PATNA TO MUGLIN
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM DELHI TO MUGLIN
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM UTTAR PRADESH TO MUGLIN
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM DELHI TO KATHMANDU TO POKHARA
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM BANARASHI ,UP TO KATHMANDU TO POKHARA
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM CALCUTTA, WEST BENGAL TO KATHMANDU TO POKHARA
CAN ALSO GO BY CAR AS ROAD ACCESS IS AVAILABLE
TIME OF 3 HOUR TAKEN BY LOCAL TRANSPORT FROM MUGLIN TO POKHARA
Admission process for MBBS course in Gandaki Medical College
In order to take admission in Gandaki Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 50 % marks are eligible to study in Gandaki Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Gandaki Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Gandaki Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Salient features about MBBS course at Gandaki Medical College
The advantages of studying in Gandaki Medical Colleges are:
- A student has the following advantages of studying at Gandaki Medical College:
The MBBS course is taught in English to all students at Gandaki Medical College.
2. Gandaki Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The student need not appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Gandaki Medical College.
4. Indian students do no need Visa to study in Gandaki Medical College.
5. The library at Gandaki Medical College has a good collection of textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopy, binding, and book repairing are available to the students in the library whenever they need any of them.
6. The cost of studying at Gandaki Medical College is a lot less than that of Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
7. The people of Nepal have a very friendly relationship with Indians.
- 8. A number of student exchange programs are organized for students studying at Gandaki Medical College.
- IT IS LOCATED AT HEART OF POKHARA CITY
THEIR ARE LARGE NUMBER OF PATIENTS IN OPD AND IPD
IT USES MODERN TECHNOLOGY
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Gandaki Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Nepal
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now