Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing Medical University was established in 1941. The Nanjing Medical University is aided by the government of China. Nanjing Medical University has been training students in the field of medicine for the last 75 years. About 20 colleges are affiliated with the National Medical University. The MBBS aspirants have always admired the modern facilities and technological advances at Nanjing Medical University.
MBBS at Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization. The duration of course at Nanjing Medical University is 5 years. The students can intern in India instead of China, thus saving a year and money. The well-trained and highly qualified teaching staff is adept at handling and communicating with international students. The MBBS course is available in English for foreign students.
Location of Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing Medical University is located in Nanjing and has all facilities that any student aspires for in an educational hub. Nanjing has a special place in history of China because Nanjing has served as the capital for many dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments. The historical importance of Nanjing has transformed Nanjing into a major center of culture, education, research, politics, economy, transport networks and tourism, being the home to one of the world’s largest inland port.
Admission process for MBBS course in Nanjing Medical University
In order to get admission in Nanjing University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any additional entrance exam for taking admission in MBBS at Nanjing Medical University in China. Also, the student should have scored at least 60% (in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) to get admission in MBBS at Nanjing State Medical University.
Visa for MBBS course at Nanjing Medical University
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Nanjing University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Nanjing Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Salient features about MBBS course at Nanjing Medical University
1. The cost of studying MBBS in China is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. Nanjing Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The admission in Nanjing Medical University is a hassle free process because there is no need for any extra entrance exam
4. There are separate dormitories for the comfortable accommodation of students at Nanjing Medical University.
5. Indian food (both- veg and non-veg) is available in the canteen, making it a little easier for Indian students to start their new journey in China.
6. Nanjing University organizes various student exchange programs.
7. Nanjing University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now