Ningbo University was founded in 1986. Ningbo University lays great emphasis on scientific research over anything else. Ningbo University has important national and municipal disciplines, laboratories and exchange stations for post-doctoral research. The highly qualified staff always welcomes students to ask any queries that may come to the student’s mind.
MBBS at Ningbo University
Ningbo University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Ningbo University is of 6 years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Ningbo University is English. The duration of internship at Ningbo University is one year. The students are taught Chinese language in the first year to facilitate communication with the local people of China.
Ranking of Ningbo University
Ningbo University has been ranked as:
Globally – 1557
Nationally – 130
Location of Ningbo University
Ningbo University is located in Ningbo city in Zhejiang Province in China. Some tourist attractions in Ningbo are Dongqian Lake, Tianyi Ge, Hangzhou Bay and Yuehu Park. The population of Ningbo is about 7.6 million. Ningbo is famous as a trade city on the Silk Road which is more than two thousand years old. The students can easily avail all of their day to day needs from the markets in Ningbo.
Admission process for MBBS course in Ningbo University
In order to get admission in Ningbo University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any additional entrance exam for taking admission in MBBS at Ningbo University in China. Also, the student should have scored at least 60% (in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) to get admission in MBBS at Ningbo University. The student must be proficient in English.
Visa for MBBS course at Ningbo University
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Ningbo University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Ningbo University
1. The cost of studying MBBS in Ningbo University is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. Ningbo University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The admission in Ningbo University is a hassle free process because there is no need for any extra medical entrance exam.
4. Ningbo University organizes student exchange programs to expose students to different learning methods
5. Safety of the students is paramount to the administration of Ningbo University.
6. Ningbo University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
7. The cost of living in China is easily affordable for the MBBS students at Ningbo University.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Ningbo University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For more info, Contact your nearest branch now