MBBS FROM BP KOIRALA INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, NEPAL
Established in 1993, and later upgraded to autonomous Health Sciences University in 1998, BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences offers undergraduate, postgraduate and university certificate programs in it’s 4 colleges, Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Public Health with a 700-bed Teaching Hospital.
This public self governing university has over 120 MBBS and 60 BDS students per year and is one of the successful projects of Indo-Nepal cooperation.
Ranking of BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal
• Continental rank is 1611
• World rank is 4829
• Recognized by Medical Council of India(MCI), Medical Council of Srilanka, Nepal Nursing Council, Nepal Medical Council, Nepal Health Professional Council, etc.
• Listed under World Directory of Medical Schools
Location of BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal
Located in Dharan, one of the sub metropolitan cities, in the Sunsari district in eastern Nepal, on the foothills of Mahabharat range, the campus is well within the range of all the basic amenities. One of the main highways pass through the city, thus making it well connected by all means of transportation.
Faculty of BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal
The University has over 375 faculty members, presiding over the following 20 programs at different levels:
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), MBBS, Bachelor of Nursing (BN), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing, B.Sc. MIT, Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory B.Sc MLT, DM Cardiology, DM Gastroenterology and Hepatology, DM Neonatology, DM Pulmonary, Critical care and Sleep Medicine, MCh GI Surgery, MCh Urosurgery, MD in Hospital Administration, Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Nursing, and PCL Nursing.
Advantages of studying in BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal
• The University offers high quality education and research at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable and subsidized tuition fees. The students can also avail ample number of scholarships.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• It follows modern teaching techniques with emphasis on practical approach aimed at increasing the student’s knowledge.
• The University has world class facilities with lecture halls, hi-tech laboratories, museum, auditorium, central library, demonstration room, dissection hall, modernized computer labs, internet, canteen, shops, ATMs, sports complex, with grounds for football, cricket, basketball, golf course, tennis court.
• The University provides compulsory accommodation facilities for students in comfortable hostels, within the campus premises, with all necessary facilities.
Fee Structure of BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
Admission Procedure for MBBS in BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
Admission is based on a 200 marks entrance test help in July every year. The paper contains 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge 50 each. So GK becomes a deciding factor in final selection.
For regular updates , do visit
There are 4 seats available at 100% Scholarship in this college.
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For more details about MBBS in Nepal, Do watch the video below