MBBS FROM ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Established in 1944, Orenburg State Medical University is regarded as the best university in Russia. This 85 year old non-profit public higher education institution, with selective admission policy has a student population with over 43000 students, of which 40000 are undergraduates and 3000 are postgraduates from different countries worldwide.
Ranking of Orenburg State Medical University
- Country rank is 254
- World rank is 6811
- Recognized by Ministry of Health and Education, Russia
- Among the top 100 Best universities in Russia
- Fully recognized by Medical Council Of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great Britain.
Location of Orenburg State Medical University
Located in Orenburg City, the university is very close to the Kazakhstan border and 1478 kilometre southeast from Mexico. The city is the centre of Russian trade and a significant rail junction, making it well connected and accessible to transportation, with all basic amenities well within the reach.
Faculty of Orenburg State Medical University
The University has 47 departments with over 550 scientific and staff members working with this University, out of which are 300 professors and associate professors and doctors, 93 physicians and 298 medical associates, presiding over the following faculties:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Department of Preventive care
- Pharmaceutical Department
- Department of Clinical Psychology
- Department of Nursing care
- Department of post-graduate training for specialists.
Advantages of studying in Orenburg State Medical University
- The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
- Each class room consists of limited students only, with the faculty student ratio maintained at an optimum, which ensures better attention for each individual.
- The University has ultramodern facilities and well equipped laboratories, gym, library, OSU Museum, Geologic Museum, solely aimed at holistic development of students.
- The University has outstanding international facilities and research centres which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
- The University has 18 clinical bases for providing hands-on clinical and practical training for students.
- The University provides extracurricular activities as well. The University has a sports club aimed at promoting healthy lifestyle among students, providing aerobics, swimming, basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, track-and-field athletics, table tennis, lifting, skiing, chess, etc.
- The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in 3 fully furnished hostels within the university, with all standard facilities.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Russia
For Other Countries Check Below Links: