Qingdao University was founded in 1909. Qingdao University has grown over the years to become one of the most prominent universities of China. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Qingdao Medical University is the diversity of students who come to study there. The faculty members are very highly qualified and highly experienced.
MBBS at Qingdao University
Qingdao University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Qingdao University is of 6 years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Qingdao University is English. The duration of internship at Qingdao University is one year. The students are taught Chinese language in the first year to facilitate communication with the local people of China.
Ranking of Qingdao University
Qingdao University has been ranked as:
Globally – 1362
Nationally – 112
Location of Qingdao University
Qingdao University is located in Qingdao city in Shandong Province of China. Qingdao is the largest province of Shandong. Qingdao is a port city and borders Yellow Sea. The people, facilities, amenities, weather, economic and social conditions have remained a major attraction to foreigners and students. Qingdao has a healthy economy which is further bolstered by the number of tourists Qingdao receives every year.
Admission process for MBBS course in Qingdao University
In order to take admission in Qingdao University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 75% marks are eligible to study in Qingdao University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Beihua University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Qingdao University are:
1. Health Certificate
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Qingdao University
An aspirant must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Qingdao University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized by the proper authority
• Passport-sized Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Qingdao University
1. The cost of studying MBBS from Qingdao University is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. Qingdao University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The admission in Qingdao University is a hassle free process because there is no need for any extra medical entrance exam in China.
4. There are separate dormitories for the comfortable accommodation of students at Qingdao University. 5. Qingdao University organizes various student exchange programs.
6. Qingdao University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Qingdao University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following you MBBS in China
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now