Devdaha Medical College
Devdaha Medical College was established on 20th June, 2006. The motto of Devdaha Medical College is to provide quality education and services in health sector at affordable prices. Devdaha Medical College lays immense focus on medical research and, preventive and curative health services. The high quality of education focuses on producing efficient and capable doctors.
MBBS in Devdaha Medical College
The MBBS at Devdaha Medical College is five and a half years, which includes a four and a half year MBBS course followed by one year compulsory internship. The first and second year of the Devdaha Medical College teaches basic medical subjects. The third year and the first half of the fourth year are spent teaching about clinical subjects, community medicine and forensic medicine. Until the end of the MBBS course the clinical subjects are taught along with some elective study.
A student must make a project proposal for undertaking the elective study which usually has placement towards the end of the MBBS program. The areas of elective study vary from student to student and depend on the areas of personal interest of an individual student.
Location of Devdaha Medical College
Devdaha Medical College is located in Butwal in Nepal. Butwal is a beautiful place with a breath taking view of hills and mountains. Butwal is the intersection of two of Nepal’s highways- Mahindra Highway and Siddhartha Highway. In terms of education, infrastructure, marketing, health and safety, communication and trade Butwal is growing at a superb rate. Also, Butwal has been awarded “Best City in Nepal” five times in a row.
NEAREST INDIAN BOARDER to Devdaha Medical College
IT IS 31 KM AWAY FROM SUNAULI BOARDER , UTTAR PRADESH (GORAKHPUR)
IT IS 239 KM AWAY FROM RAXUALO BOARDER , BIHAR ( BIRGUNJ BOARDER)
ACCESS from India to Devdaha Medical College
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM DELHI TO DEVDAHA TO 8, RUPENDEHI
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM GORAKHPUR, UP TO DEVDAHA TO 8, RUPENDEHI
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM DELHI TO KATHMANDU TO BHAIRAHAWA
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM BANARASHI , UP TO KATHMANDU TO BHAIRAHAWA
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM CALCUTTA, WB TO KATHMANDU TO BHAIRAHAWA
CAN ALSO GO BY CAR AS ROAD ACCESS IS AVAILABLE
Admission in MBBS in Devdaha Medical College
To take admission in MBBS at Devdaha Medical College, the student must meet the following criteria:
1. The MBBS aspirant should have scored at least 50% marks in class 12th in the subjects -Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, individually.
2. The aggregate should be at least 50% in class 12th of the subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
3. The student should have completed 17 years of age on 31st July of the year of admission.
The student must have qualified the NEET exam, in order to appear for the MCI screening test after completing MBBS from Devdaha Medical College.
Visa for MBBS course at Devdaha Medical College
Indian students do not need any visa to study in Devdaha Medical College in Nepal.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Devdaha Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Salient features about MBBS course at Devdaha Medical College
1. The MBBS course is taught in English to all students at Devdaha Medical College.
2. Devdaha Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The student need not appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Nepal.
4. The hostel at Devdaha Medical University can accommodate 240 students. The students residing in hostels have easy access to internet as well as other recreational activities.
5. The library at Devdaha Medical University has ample textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopy, binding, and book repairing are available to the students in the library whenever they need any of them.
6. The cost of studying in Nepal is a lot less than that in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
7. The people of Nepal have a very friendly relationship with Indians.
Fore more Info about MBBS in Nepal, click below
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Nepal.
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For more details about MBBS in Nepal, Do watch the video below