Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for Vardzia, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region Kakheti. The capital, Tbilisi, is known for the diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets of its old town. Georgia currency is lari that is about 25 Indian rupees. The total population of Georgia is about 40 lakhs that makes it small and manageable country from various student perspectives.
MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is becoming preferred choice for students for their MBBS course. Many of the Georgian MBBS universities are ranked high in all world surveys for MBBS course. Students can do the MBBS course in 5 or 6 years depending upon the MBBS university that they choose. Most of the MBBS universities are in the capital of Georgia TBILISI that makes connect with India easy. The flight duration is also small and comfortable. The restorative segment here is multi-disciplinary in nature, which makes it trying for the medicinal understudies in deciding their future. We at GKWorks give all the vital data and consultancy benefits that helps the understudies in selecting the right MBBS college in Georgia.
MBBS Universities in Georgia follow ECS ( European credit system ) and generally 360 credits MBBS course is there. MBBS Universities in Georgia allows students to finish their 3560 credits in 5 years also at few universities.
Why Study MBBS in Georgia
- Georgia is considered to be one of the safest countries in the world. You would hardly ever hear news about any terrorist activity in Georgia. This makes Georgia a perfect destination for MBBS course.
- Though language of instructions in all MBBS universities is English, 90% of local people can speak English hence no language barrier for MBBS course when it comes to practical experience. You dont need to learn any local language unlike other countries.
- 95% of Georgian population is Christian and it is very cosmopolitan country
- Visa free entry in Germany,Italy,France,Switzerland & other EU countries
- 5 years duration option available for MBBS course. So students who wish to save one year can apply for MBBS universities offering 5 year course duration
- People are very welcoming and friendly in nature
- Georgia is a very beautiful country with one part on Black sea. The landscapes are very charming that makes MBBS course more relaxing and adapting
- Temperature varies from 23 degree Celsius to -7 degree Celsius only. So it is always pleasant that help MBBS students to focus on studies
- Indian Food is available in all MBBS universities. Separate hostel for Boys & girls & Indian warden.
- MCI,WHO approved MBBS universities
- 100% ragging free MBBS universities
Shortest flight time between Delhi and Tbilisi is about 9 hrs . There is no direct flight between any Indian airport to any Georgian airport and they take a stop over at Sharjah/Dubai or Bahrain. The one way ticket price is about 20,000 rs if booked in advance.
MBBS Admissions in Georgia Universities :
1. Admissions to MBBS course in MBBS universities of Georgia is mostly on first cum first serve basis. When a student appraoches MBBS universities authorized consultants such as GKWorks, we send required documents through email to secure MBBS seat in preferred MBBS Universitiy in Georgia
2. MBBS admissions in Georgia usually starts in June immediately after NEET result as NEET qualification is now mandatory for Indian students if they wish to come back to India and practice here
Visa for Georgia MBBS University:
Recently , Georgian embassy has started a practical english level of students before granting Visa. They are askign to submit a std english test score such us IELTS. PTE or TOEFL . In IELTS, 5.5 band score is considered to be average. We at GKWorks help students in preapring for these exams also.
To know more about IELTS and other exams, click below
Top MBBS Universities in Georgia for MBBS course
1. Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
2. New Vision University
3. European University
4. Tbilisi State Medical University
5. Akaki Tsereteli State University
6. Euroregional Teaching University
7. Georgian American University
For complete list of MBBS universities in Georgia, check brochure below
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Best wishes for your dream MBBS abroad course and MBBS career
For more info, contact your nearest branch now